Best for Florida Agentsecure, Smartchoice, SIAA, Noodle, Superior

soccer gone sales

Hello,
New here. I'm a soccer lover from west Orlando. Any input or suggestions would be great,especially if you have had experience with lots of these companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much for the help, would it help if I were more specific?

Ok, asuming you are willing and able to do what ever takes to get accepted. From a carrier standpoint next commission which company will enable a new agent to best compete for business.

Then which company has the best agreement, lack of non compete clause, monthly fees, ownership etc...

Did anyone here have an experience like...."I was with agentsecure then I joined SIAA and now I'm able to get sooooo much more business because of their carriers that it doesn't matter that SAII is taking 30% of the commissions because of the extra business I'm now able to write."

Or does anyone think, "why do I need SIAA when Agentsecure has the same commission % and I keep all of it, no fees, higher commissions, I own 100% of the book, I can't understand why anyone would pay to join and pay to stay plus pay to leave any network in the first place."

Please be more specific than reply with each company is better for different niches. Maybe mention which companies/carriers fit into certain niches. I'm so new that I don't know my target niche yet.

Last edited:
Back