Which are the best Home and Auto lead companies ?

I have used lead companies for sometime now. Some are really bad about crediting bad leads. My last one would not credit leads if the person the lead was supposed to be for would not answer the phone. So even when I confirmed the lead to be bad I wouldnt get a credit.

I signed up with Agent Insider two days ago and have received 4 auto/3HO leads since yesterday morning. So far all left messages, but you still gotta work these types of leads. But I am happy with the volume SO FAR.

When I started buying leads a few months ago I was expecting the prospects to answer the phone with 'yes'. But after reading Red Hot Cold Calling I realized I've really missed a bunch of opportunities in the past! I had no system. We'll see how it goes from here!

Okay been doing agent insider leads for just under a week and have received quite a few leads. So traffic is good, but the 'Preferred Plus' auto leads are garbage. I cancelled those, but the HO leads are solid so far.

I've heard good things about netquote, but you could also try salesgenie and colexdates for targeted lists as well.

Re: Leads

Thank God I'm doing mostly leads generated from my website and referrals now. Makes life so much easier.[/quote]

Could you mention the name of your web site? I would like to study it a bit because I am thinking of having my own and advertise it in order to obtain leads in a cost effective way.

Thanks.

my email: [email protected]

Please email me your website's url...in case I lose this page. Thanks

Re: Leads

I started with Netquote, moved to InsuranceLeads.com, and settled on Quote Wizard. Quote Wizard has the best filters for the price and the names, cars, etc. are all verified in my system. A few wrong numbers but I mail the quotes after attempting to call and email anyways.

Thank God I'm doing mostly leads generated from my website and referrals now. Makes life so much easier.

What is the name of your website,please?
Please reply also to :[email protected]

Quotewizard is good, so is netquote.
Allwebleads sucks- major, major recycler. Run (don't walk) away for awl.

Back