Which are the best Home and Auto lead companies ?

ddarlage

I am a new agent and wondering what lead company is the best for home and auto?

I a looking at netquotes and others just wondering what you all have seen.

Re: Leads

I am a new agent and wondering what lead company is the best for home and auto?

I a looking at netquotes and others just wondering what you all have seen.

I think Netquote is hit or miss. With life leads they are terrible. The Medicare leads have been good to me. Never done the P&C sides. Give them a try and form your own opinion. The good thing about them is you don't need a deposit. Pay as you go and you could cancel any time if you don't feel it's working out.

Re: Leads

I started with Netquote, moved to InsuranceLeads.com, and settled on Quote Wizard. Quote Wizard has the best filters for the price and the names, cars, etc. are all verified in my system. A few wrong numbers but I mail the quotes after attempting to call and email anyways.

Thank God I'm doing mostly leads generated from my website and referrals now. Makes life so much easier.

Okay I see a lot of people saying they generated leads from their website. How are you doing this? By getting people to go to your site and fill out the info. If that is the case how are you getting them to your site?

So far I am trying Net Quotes. These things are a joke at best. Incorrect phone numbers, bad email addresses, bad names, no one ever answers their phone. I am not going to look into Google top page. Thanks for the heads up on that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Really quick question. When mailing the quotes to the people does that work?

Last edited:
First of all, you have to set your expectations, what are you expecting for a contact Percentage and what are you expecting for a closing percentage.

Your expections from a lead company should probally actually be about half of what you are probally expecting

Back