BEST IMO to Contract With?

MrsPDX

Hello,

I'm new to the insurance business. I'd like to start selling life insurance online. What Are the best IMO to contract with? Has anyone purchased a C.E.G insurance website? I'd like to know if the site connects to an IMO/how it works? Do I need to be licensed in every state to sell life Insurance online? PLEASE HELP!! T.I.A♡

Welcome to the life insurance business! I wish you much success.

He are some initial answers to your questions. Feel free to PM me for more details.

Selling on line. I believe you can market online, but not sell life insurance. Prospects should be pre-underwritten and that involves phone and email engagement with them. This way you can be confident you will quote a rate at which they will be approved.

Best IMO: I think the best ones offer concierge services. This means they provide underwriters and case managers to every one of your cases. All the paperwork and requirements are then handled professionally. This should not cost you anything, including a commission split. The best thing about it is you remain free to sell, sell, sell.

Licensing: If you market online, you very well could get inquiries from all across the country. If you want to get licensed in only certain states, that you need to make it clear on your website that you are licensed only in those states, and cannot service people in other states.

Hello,

I'm new to the insurance business. I'd like to start selling life insurance online. What Are the best IMO to contract with? Has anyone purchased a C.E.G insurance website? I'd like to know if the site connects to an IMO/how it works? Do I need to be licensed in every state to sell life Insurance online? PLEASE HELP!! T.I.A

T.I.A. = Transient Ischemic Attack

Good luck with the mini strokes and best of luck in the insurance business.:yes:

To sell life online Pinney and their EZ-Life system is by far the best IMO.

EZ-Life really does makes selling Term over the phone or online very seamless for all involved. And the backroom support is excellent. If I sold term online they are who I would use. They provide the quote interface for your website and it links the client to your choice of backend setups. And Pinney/EZLife provides fair comp, especially for what they do.

You will need you own website, but they can help guide you with getting a site up and running. I think it is best to have a site that is separate from your quote software and IMO. You want the different pieces of your business model to be interchangeable and not dependent on just 1 single relationship in my opinion.

A guy on here named "Picnic" (his real name is Nick) works with Pinney on the EZLife side. Look him up and send him a PM or an email with some questions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back