Best IMO's, Etc. for my Situation?

swerve

Longtime lurker. I figured I would go ahead a make a post as I was going to PM PICnic directly but since I have never posted it wouldn't let me. :embarrassed:

I have tried sales before but I didn't have much success but I really had no idea what I was getting into. But it isn't all bad as it did lead to where I am today.

A little about my situation. I have a TX Life & Health and Series 6, 7, 63 and 24. I have spent the past 5 years working compliance for a broker/dealer. I have recently left that posting and now do the same compliance work but for a consulting firm so I am not an employee of any B/D.

I would like to utilize my insurance license by having an online presence and utilizing possibly some local marketing and social media. This will only be on a part time level. Though that could change if there is some success.

I would like to be able to offer everything insurance, annuities, FE, med supp. But I see the main focus being term/mortgage protection type policies unless a trend develops.

So, with that said I am not looking for a ton of support. More for a relationship that gets me access to highly rated and respected insurance companies and allow me to be competitive in the Texas/local market.

I think EZlife may make sense from some of what I read but I want to make sure nothing requires me to be exclusive. I understand they provide support on the actual apps so I am ok with giving to get.

Who are some other places I could look at? Again I am not really seeking marketing, leads, etc. I am basically just looking for someone who can get me onboard with the good, well-known companies. And with that said provide fair contacts given what I am looking for.

I appreciate any honest recommendations and appreciate in advance your time.

Thanks!

National Marketing Group has access to a strong portfolio of top rated carriers for term life, IUL, Final Expense, Annuities, Health, Med Supp etc.

DM if you want more information or referrals from some of our TX agents.

National Marketing Group has access to a strong portfolio of top rated carriers for term life, IUL, Final Expense, Annuities, Health, Med Supp etc.

DM if you want more information or referrals from some of our TX agents.

Do you want him to Direct Mail you...or did you mean PM you?

What kind of contracts do you offer on FE and Med Supps?

Back