Best Place for Pre-licensing

daddioh

Expert
I am looking to get my Life & Health license in Tennessee. What is the most economical/effective online pre-licensing school? Thanks in advance.

WebCE. I've tried a couple others, but you can breeze through their courses and I think the questions for continuing education are easier.

WebCE. I've tried a couple others, but you can breeze through their courses and I think the questions for continuing education are easier.

I also like WebCE.

I encourage you to take the exam questions seriously. Also the Continuing Ed classes. Consumers look to us life insurance sales people as experts in the field. If we can show them that we really know our stuff, they trust us to not only do business, but to refer their friends.

Just curious: have you already established yourself in another insurance marketplace?

I prefer Kaplan. kfeducation.com
Mostly because of the QBank tests. You can create many practice tests and simulate the state exam.

Probably most Pre-lic companies will work just fine. I used AD Banker when I did mine. They had practice exams also, etc. Wasn't expensive, I did self study. The ins test is easy, but make sure you study and learn the info. Do the practice exams and you'll be good to go.

Back