Best Record Keeping Software for Insurance

Phillip Arnn

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
TX
How do I keep track of all my Life and Health business. What software will be best for bookkeeping; for each carrier, my client list for each carrier, and commissions? And stuff I probably don't even know I need to keep track of as of yet.

Talk to Frank Stansky he is on this forum. He sells a program called:" your insurance office "if you find one of his posts the website link is at the bottom.

I think the Tandy 64 ran on basic and if you wanted a "hard drive" you attached a tape recorder.

Frank, as you know I've been very happy with YIO for several years. When a client calls me, I can find them and actuallly make it sound like I remember them.

I've recommended YIO to many agents and probably have referred enough people to make sure Frank has a wonderful retirement fund.

Rick

I think the Tandy 64 ran on basic and if you wanted a "hard drive" you attached a tape recorder.

Frank, as you know I've been very happy with YIO for several years. When a client calls me, I can find them and actuallly make it sound like I remember them.

I've recommended YIO to many agents and probably have referred enough people to make sure Frank has a wonderful retirement fund.

Rick

Thanks. I'm going to send you 50 cents for your kind words. There goes my "retirement fund". :laugh:

Back