Best way to get leads for a Newbie

NY2Florida

I am pretty new to this career.I have been selling life insurance for about 3 month now and I am worried about running out of clients.. Any suggestions on a good source to buy leads or any other good ideas?

I don't know about buying life leads but are you getting the most out of your existing client base, as in referrals?

Well, I'm a newbie at this too - haven't actually started yet, but from the forums I've learned that you need at least 2 or 3 different marketing techniques.

I've chosen to use Internet leads, telemarket, and go door to door in my local area to strip malls and such.

Well, I'm a newbie at this too - haven't actually started yet, but from the forums I've learned that you need at least 2 or 3 different marketing techniques.

I've chosen to use Internet leads, telemarket, and go door to door in my local area to strip malls and such.

You have learned well.

Keep using different techniques. Weed them out that don't pay. Test different internet lead companies. Most are junk but you can make a good living with them.

I agree, that more sources increase your odds, remember, insurance agents sold before internet leads and technology.

Clients are out there.

:swoon:

You have learned well.

Keep using different techniques. Weed them out that don't pay. Test different internet lead companies. Most are junk but you can make a good living with them.

How close are you working from home?

You might have to drop leads in other areas. Don't limit your self to a 15 drive. Drop another city an hour away, make 10 appointments that day. Rotate your areas every three months. Once you get more experience, you will be able to weed out non productive area codes.

You should never run out of clients.

Thanks, Alot of good info.. However , Has anyone used a lead company and purchased leads for potential life insurance clients?

Back