Beware of Website Scam from NOLHA

John and NOHLA are an upstanding organization, so you should not worry much about being scammed. My two cents though.....you should learn how to do it yourself. There are so many videos on youtube, as well as free or paid themes online, its ridiculous. It can be done in 2 days at the most, and you'll begin to learn how to effectively market online.

John and NOHLA are an upstanding organization, so you should not worry much about being scammed. My two cents though.....you should learn how to do it yourself. There are so many videos on youtube, as well as free or paid themes online, its ridiculous. It can be done in 2 days at the most, and you'll begin to learn how to effectively market online.

In this case, she has every reason to be upset. This was promised by me to be done weeks ago. If I were on her end, I'd be really upset too. I'll never "scam" anyone - but she should have received her refund and had her site up and running by now. It'll be handled.

In this case, she has every reason to be upset. This was promised by me to be done weeks ago. If I were on her end, I'd be really upset too. I'll never "scam" anyone - but she should have received her refund and had her site up and running by now. It'll be handled.

John does a great job from what I have heard from agents. I have seen his skills first-hand, and I recommend his website template setup wholeheartedly.

Back