Books That Every Agents Should Read ?

the one thing i liked about spin selling is that its revolutionary, the guy blows out all the myths of closing, intros, types of questions used, and he does it all with legitimate research. He notes the volumes of sales books that are rehashed publications, and how publishers themselves dont like to publish some sales books without the word closing in them. Yeah it was a great read, the only sales book i know of that has research backing it.

Spin selling from what I can tell is watered down Sandler. Nothing new in the SPIN selling system, it actually leaves out some of the components that make Sandler so effective. In my opinion, go with the original.

Nice affiliate links Rob :biggrin: Liked em so much I quoted em - LOL

Like all those books, I like Bob Burgs Referrals books.

By far my best "liked" books are by Dave Frey - guy has killer content on Referral Marketing - which I obviously believe is the way to go - Referral Only babay!

Small Business Marketing Bible
How To Get All the Referrals You Can Handle [on my website btw] in downloadable iPod mp3 ... 4morereferrals DOT com

I really expected the Bible to come up sooner from certain members (especially the New Testament), but Alston beat me to it. So I'll add the Koran.:skeptical:

Last edited:
I'll agree and I mentioned before "The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale, the first spoken word record to sell a million copies, still current today.

I also agree with the Bible as a great resource, the number one sales tip ever "ask and it shall be given to you" is in there.

I think any salesperson should start by reading Napoleon Hill. In my opinion there isn't anything superior to his teachings. They lay a firm foundation for any type of sales.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have four of Gitomers, two red, one black and the new teal, all very good!!

No fans of Gitomer's books?

Last edited by a moderator:
Over The Top ( Zig Ziglar)

easily the best & most influential book I have ever read

Back