Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance

Reply to Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number     
Old 07-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #1

State: jcat6002 is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number
I was approached on yesterday by a colleague of mine wanting to purchase insurance for someone no social security number. I have never seen this done before in Texas, let alone I don't know if it is even legal. What are your insights? Is this legal and are there any insurance companies out there that would do such a thing. If so, who?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number
Old 07-03-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
Guru
YouGotMyMoney on Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number - Insurance Forum

State: YouGotMyMoney is an Insurance Agent from Florida
YouGotMyMoney is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number Re: Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number
golden rule doesnt ask for a social.....shhhh

------------------------------------
Yeah * Yeah * Call Me Steve-O
  Reply With Quote to Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number
Reply to Buying Health Insurance with a ITIN Number 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance

Tags
health insurance