Call Center Overflow

Alhambra

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Dear Agents:

This is not my main business as personally I focus on the writing new MA and FE policies myself, but few years ago I managed small pockets of call centers in different parts of the world.

Some of my clients have kept up with me and have been loyal clients since seeking call center management from me. They pay me and I pay, monitor, replace, and maintain my call center staff.

I now have a number of fully trained call center employees that I can not put to work since I've not been actively soliciting new business from any potential new employers. Thus, I'm posting this message if you need someone or a small crew of telemarketers with very good American accent to call business throughout the country or Canada for $ 7.50 per hour and solicit business owners for a product of you choice ( like business insurance, liability, WC, life, annuities, P&C, group health, etc.) and live transfer interested applicants in real time to you (or via e-mail; if that's your choice), please give me call or private message me.

You're not required to provide or pay for any lists, nor pay for any telephone costs, or pay any other setup fees other than the $ 7.50 per hour. No minimum contracts. I deserve the right to accept or prioritize any new proposals.

:)

Good Message, put a website up, maybe some sample voice files, and oh yeah PUT THIS IN THE OFFERS SECTION!
Good suggestions. I'm not trying to make a major production out of this and again I don't want this to be my major activity, nonetheless voice-bits are mandatory part of the application process for my staff.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So, this call center is in the Philippines or India. Consumers will still detect an accent.

If you want someone from Ohio, it would cost you $ 27 per hour. If you want someone from India, it normally cost you $10 to $15 per hour. At $7.50 you'll be freaking dreaming to find anyone in the world would do that for you for that amount. Consider this a favor bud.

By the way the accents are American accents from people raised in this country and have gone back home.

:twitchy:

Last edited:
Actually BUD, you can hire indians, and phillis off of elance or odesk and pay 3-7 bucks an hour easy. I have an assistant from the phillipines with a very slight accent, and she is wonderful, and affordable. So I don't think your really doing anyone a favor besides showing what type of forum manners you have.

I'm not trying to make a major production out of this and again I don't want this to be my major activity, nonetheless voice-bits are mandatory part of the application process for my staff.

It's not about you - it's about you having some respect for the forum, it's rules and members.

Spare us the lame excuses, put it in the frickin' offers section where it belongs.

HHCTPA said:
My name is Casey Hrvatin and I am Business Development Manager for Homeland Healthcare, Inc. I would like to share some information about our company, products, commissions, customer service and advances with you!
Please email me: [email protected]
Look forward to speaking with you!

Post reported. Mr Hrvatin you might wish to read the forums rules before posting multiple in essence offers on this forum. Your blatent violation of this forums rules reflect poorly on your employer.

Back