Cancel Contract ?

sharewic1

Expert
So I signed a " contract " with Healthmarkets. I paid $60 and they provided an online class. I hated the online class and actually paid for a live class . I should take my test at the end of the month.

Anyway I should have done more research B/c now I don't like what I have read. Regardless if it is in the past, I don't like it. Name changes, lawsuits. I can't sell this to my family and friends.

Can I just call the lady who I signed up with and say I want out ? I Haven't tactually sold anything.

I am very interested in physicians mutual and i am meeting with a guy from Mass Mutual.
I need flexibility and part time only for now so I don't mind commission only . Would either of these companies offer that.

Physicians Mutual might not be a lot different from Healthmarkets. Did you submit any contracting to carriers? If not, then you should be golden.

Mass Mutual is a bigger shop and if they took you, I still don't think it would be the right fit.

Why only part time?

I believe I have the drive to do it full time but I need to see the money first. So I guess I am "faking myself out" with the part time only so I can really see if full time is worth it.

I believe I have the drive to do it full time but I need to see the money first. So I guess I am "faking myself out" with the part time only so I can really see if full time is worth it.

There is a learning curve so if you're only doing it part time, personally, I wouldn't bother. There are a ton of recruiters on here that would be more than happy to provide you all sorts of support, training, and different lead programs. You can really only expect half-assed results if you're only half-assing your effort. Just something to think about.

Back