Car Magnets

UPNorthAgent

Do you use car magnets and do they actually benefit you?

Obviously, they're a low cost way to tell people what you do, but does anyone get any consumer inquiries with them?

The ones I notice when driving;are the ones where the driver cuts me off or runs a light.Sign on your car,it helps to be a good driver.I am not sure it helps get new business;but it's cheap to do.

I'd say they are good if you are working an area like canvassing a neighborhood or working certain demographics like FE but mainly just to let people know what the vehicle is doing there.

If you plan on getting business from it, not so much.

Now vehicle wraps are a different story. I think you could pull business from that but again just depends on your market. Health insurance would probably be one of those markets and auto. Medicare supplements not so much. JMO

Vehicle Wraps:

Google Image Result for http://www.capitalwraps.com/Portals/38235/images/allstate7-resized-600.jpg

Do you use car magnets and do they actually benefit you?

Obviously, they're a low cost way to tell people what you do, but does anyone get any consumer inquiries with them?

About all they are good for is to give someone another means of getting money out of you if you are in a accident.

I agree that it might be more of a negative than a positive. Also, those magnets aren't so cheap if you keep having to replace them. My friend once put a magnet on the door of his jeep.... stolen within two weeks!

If they were really effective, don't you suppose you'd see more of 'em?

I do see quite a few of them, thus the question. Maybe a better idea would be to patrol neighborhoods like the ice cream man. I can have music from the 40's and sign people up!

*yes, I'm kidding*

Last edited:
My old office partner had his back window full of decals, sayings farmers, auto home life, his phone number.....

in 4 years, he got 3 phone calls...............................all three telling him his taillight was out.

So what would you say to your client, after he calls you because YOU cut him off?

I sure as hell dont want my number on my car, when your late to an appt or something, I dont want to flash my number and company name all over the place

Back