Church Members Prospecting

I write the group health insurance for two churches and have many clients who are believers. Never been an issue.

In fact, some of them think it's their job to brainwash me into believing in god. Makes for good conversation.

Rick

What kind of policy would you sell for a church gift? I think prospecting church members for their own family's benefit might be a better idea is you think you have a good enough relationship with the parish. They can then give a gift after the fact via will request, so at least they get some pull at the church. Most the churches around here with money are all about ego and power...kinda weird way to worship, IMO.

You can also prospect the "Secret" societies about funding the 25% that they are required to leave to the society with life insurance.

Oh WAIT! How would we get the list of members?

I think prospecting church members for their own family's benefit might be a better idea is you think you have a good enough relationship with the parish. Most the churches around here with money are all about ego and power

A parish tends to be a little less money and power driven than a flock (but then I'm a little biased).

Even people that don't believe in GOD can leave money to Charity...or people besides family members.

Back