Church Members Prospecting

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I had some church members approach me lately wanting to leave money to their church with Life Insurance money. This is a great idea. For those that tithe the church is use to getting your tithe every week when you die, they will no longer receive this money.

Also some of us want to be remembered for something good we done. The church can always use more money to do great things.

Image, if every member bought life insurance and left the church as the beneficiary. It takes money to grow a church and do great things.

Click Here to see one of the client pieces that I made and got the ins company to approve.

There is a ton more to this selling system, but I just wanted to give you something to think about. I can also custom make that client piece if anyone wants to copy or use it.

I called it “The Living Memorial Gift Plan” , Letting Your Legacy Live On.

A lot of people really care about their church and want to see it grow and that takes money. Reach Out to some Church members and offer this to them.

Click Here to see the piece that I made.

Click Here for the website that will show you the entire system.

Last edited:

Also some of us want to be remembered for something good we done.

That may be the first stumbling block in using that approach, helping them find that "something". :laugh:

That is an excellent idea. One that would be worthy of talking to the "preacher" about and soliciting his/her support. With an endorsement from the pulpit how could one not be successful.

If some are big "tithers" they can tithe into church (charity) owned life insurance. That way the church can benefit now (through loans on CV) and later (death benefit).

As a Southern Baptist, Christians are some of the biggest pikers around and they give the best stroke jobs.

That's my $0.02.

bottom line is that I'm having clients buy big life insurance policies to leave to their church...It would not hurt to ask people if they would also like to leave some money to their church or even approach the pastor to see if he will help you reach out to his members.

It is called charitable giving, and has been around for many years.

I guess I could say that I created the internet; but that has already been taken...........

Back