Clusters and or Networks

Jconnell

Can anybody provide me with some information on some clusters, and or networks that are good to sign with, other than SIAA, Iroquis, and smart choice. I have some previous experience all together probably a year or so, been licensed since 2010, just can't seem to find any information on clusters, and networks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Premier Group Insurance

consider the following:

Transparency
Carrier alignment with your business plan. (Can and how do they get you access to the carriers you want access to.)
Training and support.
Contract.

Give me a call, I can walk you through the process.

AgentCo offers some benefits that really help the IIA owner. Not only do they get your agency access to quote directly with the carrier they also provide you an avenue to earn direct appointments with the same carriers they provide you. They are working on expanding the territory they serve so you should inquire (agentco dot com) to see if they are now offering the program in your state. Highly recommended.

Can anybody provide me with some information on some clusters, and or networks that are good to sign with, other than SIAA, Iroquis, and smart choice. I have some previous experience all together probably a year or so, been licensed since 2010, just can't seem to find any information on clusters, and networks. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

What state are you in? The above poster said agencyequity.com which is a great resource.

Networked Insurance Agents is an aggregator for P/C independents similar to Superior Access, with membership to access over 50 markets. The commissions are split based on volume and direct access options can be added over time.

Networked Insurance Agents is an aggregator for P/C independents similar to Superior Access, with membership to access over 50 markets. The commissions are split based on volume and direct access options can be added over time.

You have posted this same paragraph in 5 different threads, whether it is
pertinent or not.

Back