Commercial Trucking Insurance in FL

jayduarte

I signed up with Superior access and I was told that I could write Truckers insurance, now that Im ready to start quoting the underwriters tell me that they don't do truckers Insurance when they drive more than 500 miles, so all the prospects that I already have can't be quoted.
anyone has some advice on who can appoint me to sell trucking Insurance?
another wholesaler or direct appointed? HELP

u talking health, life, p & c ins or what?

P&C, Commercial Truck lines, the guy who owns his Truck and has more control over what and where he drives.

The avg truck driver who owns their own rig, typically carries in the neighborhood of bout $5k-$15k just depending on what they specialize in. Guys who drive refrigerated products tend to carry more insurance.

The key is though you might have to answer the phone at some very odd hours if you have to provide certificates of insurance which some need when they reach certain destinations and companies.

P&C, Commercial Truck lines, the guy who owns his Truck and has more control over what and where he drives.

The avg truck driver who owns their own rig, typically carries in the neighborhood of bout $5k-$15k just depending on what they specialize in. Guys who drive refrigerated products tend to carry more insurance.

The key is though you might have to answer the phone at some very odd hours if you have to provide certificates of insurance which some need when they reach certain destinations and companies.

Why wouldn't they have the certs before they reach their destination?

Back