Critique My Prospecting Idea

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Just thinking out loud here...but bear with me a moment. With some of the crap I see posted on this forum I can't help but throw my own into the mix. I'm thinking that some of you who are "up against it" with prospecting and are too cheap to buy some of the greatest systems in the world that are being pimped on here....need a low cost alternative. That's where I come in..... Now follow these instructions and you should be able to enjoy some real prospecting success. Best of all, your success will be with total strangers who will approach you ! Don't believe it ??? But its true and I can prove it.

Ok now.... go out beside a busy street wearing some tattered clothing and gently lay down beside the highway.... this works incredibly well if you have a friend to stand over you with a genuine look of concern in his/her eyes. Within a few short minutes you are going to meet a genuine caring person who will be willing to give you a moment of their time "uninterrupted" When this passing motorist stops to assist you.....well, you're the salesman you figure out which approach to use... I just got you an introduction to a total stranger... you can thank me later.

Just thinking out loud here...but bear with me a moment. With some of the crap I see posted on this forum I can't help but throw my own into the mix. I'm thinking that some of you who are "up against it" with prospecting and are too cheap to buy some of the greatest systems in the world that are being pimped on here....need a low cost alternative. That's where I come in..... Now follow these instructions and you should be able to enjoy some real prospecting success. Best of all, your success will be with total strangers who will approach you ! Don't believe it ??? But its true and I can prove it.

Ok now.... go out beside a busy street wearing some tattered clothing and gently lay down beside the highway.... this works incredibly well if you have a friend to stand over you with a genuine look of concern in his/her eyes. Within a few short minutes you are going to meet a genuine caring person who will be willing to give you a moment of their time "uninterrupted" When this passing motorist stops to assist you.....well, you're the salesman you figure out which approach to use... I just got you an introduction to a total stranger... you can thank me later.

You might want to think about carrying protection...If I pulled over to help someone I thought needed help only to get an insurance pitch I might run them over when I got back in my car....and thinking more about it after running you over once I might just back over you again.

You should take that idea and expand into a full-blown "EZ Sales" e-book. I am sure it will sell like hotcakes and you'll make a fortune! But you had better hurry up before Moonlight & Margaritas offers his e-book---it is almost finished.:swoon:

You should take that idea and expand into a full-blown "EZ Sales" e-book. I am sure it will sell like hotcakes and you'll make a fortune! But you had better hurry up before Moonlight & Margaritas offers his e-book---it is almost finished.:swoon:

:yes::laugh::yes::laugh::twitchy:

You could rob banks and do better. You get all the money you steal and when you finally get caught just think of all the new people you will meet. Policemen, Court personnel, Lawyers, Jail keepers, fellow inmates, other insurance agents, financial advisors, and bankers. Not to mention all of the free publicity.

Probably would get to keep you insurance license until the next renewal. The potential is enormous.

Now you're starting to see......... stay tuned.... I may reveal some "Insider secrets" to gain additional fame and fortune

Latest posts

Back