Does anyone Have Any Feedback on (USABG)??

I don't know, they do not volunteer that information. This week they only have 27 agents writing any business. The total is $95,000 which is only about $3,500 per agent. Not good. At first on GV recommendation I was paying $30-$40 a lead through Norvax. Which are live transfer leads. Yes, I was selling, and GV was happy since he was trying to outwrite his rival, but when I realized how much money I was spending compared to what I was making, I was working for minimum wage. I contracted with medicare companies away form usabg and started focusing more on Medicare products. That's where I made my money and if anyone was looking for something that was offered through USABG I had that option. Their
turnover rate is very high, they keep hiring people every week and they always average about 80 agents nation wide. They bragged at being at 120, but that only lasted until ACA enrollment ended.

Last edited:
Why are you paying $850 for a signature agent? When did they start charging that? I started with USABG in July of 2011, became a signature agent(anyone can become a signature agent as long as you do the training that they ask of you) and never had to pay anything. Except for the $79.95 a month for iboomerang that I found you could get a lot cheaper for video conferences somewhere else.I have been with USA Benefits group for 3 years and never heard of Kevin O. Every Monday's they do a virtual meeting and agents that write $10,000 a week or more are recognized. Kevin O would of definitely been recognized making a six figure income. Out of 120 agents there are usually no more than 15 agents who hit that quota. Kevin, never mentions the $1500+ a month in leads they highly suggest you buy. They have one agents that was writing $40,000+ a week, comparing everyone to this super writer and neglected to tell everyone she owns a insurance company and is just replacing the insurance with USABG carriers. Their carriers are not very good and I contracted with carriers like United Health Care. Except for a couple good managers, the two I went through only care about the bottom line. GV was so short that I got to the point I would not ask any questions. If you don't write at least $10,000 a week he lets you know your worthless. They would not release my contract for, 2 years!!!!. So got contracted with quality carriers and making money. If your looking to sell insurance over the phone I would look somewhere else.

I can’t speak for Kevin O… I have been with the organization for several years as a Sr. level broker and I know I figure a fair number of people on this site use pseudo names or nickname so perhaps Kevin was doing as such. I would not read too much into it.
I am certain he is one of the many high earners there.

I do know who you are interestingly enough……

I see that you made comments regarding fees..
You most likely came in at the entry level where there was not a start up fee however they incur other costs that sr. level agents don’t pay.
I paid a processing fee when I first started working here that went towards getting me started with a background check, the company provided a personal website, software and training. It really wasn't that much when I reflect back.

I earned it all back and more when I sold my first two policies It was just enough to grab my attention and make me want to excel and value my position even more.
As for the costs of the leads well it’s optional frankly speaking, you don’t have to pay anything if you don’t want to. You can resource and source your own leads.

I use a mix of generating my leads during an evening or two each week and I have always taken a percentage of my earnings and purchased live transfer leads and I am continually reinvesting in my business and it has been a success.

“Their carriers are not very good and I contracted with carriers like United Health Care.”

Agatella…we have a nationwide network of carriers and have accessibility to a vast array I don’t know why you say our carriers are not good. I can understand your not pleased you didn't do well at USABG however be truthful did you do all you could to put yourself in line to be successful?

“They would not release my contract for, 2 years!!!!. So got contracted with quality carriers and making money. “

I am certain if you filed the proper paperwork and went through H. R. they would grant you your release from your contract. This is nothing new follow protocol.
Like anything in life, those that are focused, driven, listen and learn usually rise to the top.

Agatella, since you worked for the company you should know that we all ranked and our earnings for the day….the week..etc.. are visible up to the practically the minute I write a policy.. I like this since I am a competitive person and that drives me. These ranking of course are listed on our intra company website.

All the best in your new job. You indicated your making money and that’s great…that’s all we can do ..strive to earn a living and help others and our families.

I don't know, they do not volunteer that information. This week they only have 27 agents writing any business. The total is $95,000 which is only about $3,500 per agent. Not good. At first on GV recommendation I was paying $30-$40 a lead through Norvax. Which are live transfer leads. Yes, I was selling, and GV was happy since he was trying to outwrite his rival, but when I realized how much money I was spending compared to what I was making, I was working for minimum wage. I contracted with medicare companies away form usabg and started focusing more on Medicare products. That's where I made my money and if anyone was looking for something that was offered through USABG I had that option. Their
turnover rate is very high, they keep hiring people every week and they always average about 80 agents nation wide. They bragged at being at 120, but that only lasted until ACA enrollment ended.

Agatella you indicated that you were working for minimum wage when you calculated your costs that’s unfortunate clearly you were stretching yourself thin. Did you establish a system or plan when you initially started working for USABG? Did you have a goal established for how many policies you wanted to write a day? a week? a month?..did you aim to talk to at least a specific number of clients each day?

I established goals for myself. and I learned how to use the software, drip marketing, etc. every potential customer I talk to whether I write a policy for them or not.. I ask for a referral . I have done quite well asking for additional business.

I aim not to sell but provide customers with a solution. This solution is the best insurance policy possible that suits their needs.

----------

Why are you paying $850 for a signature agent? When did they start charging that? I started with USABG in July of 2011, became a signature agent(anyone can become a signature agent as long as you do the training that they ask of you) and never had to pay anything. Except for the $79.95 a month for iboomerang that I found you could get a lot cheaper for video conferences somewhere else.I have been with USA Benefits group for 3 years and never heard of Kevin O. Every Monday's they do a virtual meeting and agents that write $10,000 a week or more are recognized. Kevin O would of definitely been recognized making a six figure income. Out of 120 agents there are usually no more than 15 agents who hit that quota. Kevin, never mentions the $1500+ a month in leads they highly suggest you buy. They have one agents that was writing $40,000+ a week, comparing everyone to this super writer and neglected to tell everyone she owns a insurance company and is just replacing the insurance with USABG carriers. Their carriers are not very good and I contracted with carriers like United Health Care. Except for a couple good managers, the two I went through only care about the bottom line. GV was so short that I got to the point I would not ask any questions. If you don't write at least $10,000 a week he lets you know your worthless. They would not release my contract for, 2 years!!!!. So got contracted with quality carriers and making money. If your looking to sell insurance over the phone I would look somewhere else.

I can’t speak for Kevin O… I have been with the organization for several years as a Sr. level broker and I know I figure a fair number of people on this site use pseudo names or nickname so perhaps Kevin was doing as such. I would not read too much into it.
He is probably one of the many high earners here.

I do know who you are interestingly enough……

I see that you made comments regarding fees..
You most likely came in at the entry level where there was not a start up fee however they incur other costs that sr. level agents don’t pay.

I paid a processing fee when I first started working here that went towards getting me started with a background check, the company provided a personal website, software and training. It really wasn't that much when I reflect back.
I earned it all back and more when I sold my first two policies It was just enough to grab my attention and make me want to excel and value my position even more.

As for the costs of the leads well it’s optional frankly speaking, you don’t have to pay anything if you don’t want to. You can resource and source your own leads.

I use a mix of generating my leads during an evening or two each week and I have always taken a percentage of my earnings and purchased live transfer leads and I am continually reinvesting in my business and it has been a success.

“Their carriers are not very good and I contracted with carriers like United Health Care.”
Agatella…we have a nationwide network of carriers and have accessibility to a vast array I don’t know why you say our carriers are not good. I can understand your not pleased you didn’t do well at USABG however be truthful did you do all you could to put yourself in line to be successful?

“They would not release my contract for, 2 years!!!!. So got contracted with quality carriers and making money.
I am certain if you filed the proper paperwork and went through H. R. they would grant you your release from your contract. This is nothing new follow protocol.
Like anything in life, those that are focused, driven, listen and learn usually rise to the top.

Agatella, since you worked for the company you should know that we all ranked and our earnings for the day….the week..etc.. are visible up to the practically the minute I write a policy.. I like this since I am a competitive person and that drives me. These ranking of course are listed on our intra company website.

All the best in your new job. You indicated your making money and that’s great…that’s all we can do ..strive to earn a living and help others and our families.

I've been in the insurance industry since 1989, have been very successful as a agent and a manager, won many awards and absolutely understand that if you want it bad enough and work hard enough for it, you can achieve it. I have made six figure income and the only reason that USABG was of interest is because I no longer wanted to travel. So If I could replace my income working out of my home, I was very happy doing it.However, the411andmore, from the beginning with USABG it was very unprofessional. If you are aware of me, you may know that I wasn't hired by GH, I was hired by Mr. IBoomerang himself, DF. I never spoke to him until I was with USABG for about 2 months. His sister would call me and tell me all the back work that I needed, the training, licensing and whatever else. Finally when I told her that her brother has never trained me on the web conference tool or anything else, he decided to call me with a attitude. He asked me to set up appointments(which he never even gave me a suggestion since he was the pro) and he would get on the phone with me, HE STIFFED ME, he would not pick up the phone and left me talking to this people on my own. Luckily I knew how to handle myself. His excuse, He forgot he had a training to do, really? real professional. After a few months of learning nothing from him and doing it all on my own, which by the way I did sell some not many, but I was not going to make six figures like this. I had enough and asked to be transferred. At first they said it could not be done, so I said I'm done. Come to find out this is not the first time someone has complained about MR. DF, but guess what? he is the big guy with IBOOMERANG, his making a fortune off this software. One of the ladies said she was sick and tired of all the complains on this guy. To make a long story short, I was finally transferred to GH. Yes, he took the time to help you on the phone, three way call and has even closed sales for me, which I was grateful for. However he was short tempered and sometimes very rude, had to apologize a few times for his rudeness. He was so bad that he humiliated one of his top writers to the point that she hardly ever made the board after that. He treated those who wrote well, but those that didn't, he let you know you were nothing to him and yes I did make the board a couple of times and was writing business, but not enough. The straw that broke the camel back was when a new agent, week after week after month was constantly being praised for writing unheard numbers, I mean consistently writing $30,40,50,000 a week and of course getting free leads and all the perks that go along with being a top writer. A goggle search revealed that she owned a insurance agency. How easy, just replace their insurance with usabg carriers, don't get me wrong, I would of done the same thing, to have a insurance agency she worked hard and deserves it.At that point, usabg lost all credibility to me.
the411andmore, I went to human resources, and the answer was, it's 2 years to get released and it is written on your contract. Period. Run don't walk, don't wast your time. Today's meeting, seven out of 90, wrote 10,000+.:D

So how many agents are at 100K + per year? only 15 out of 120? how did you do the 3yrs with them?

Whoever is writing all this negative stuff about USABG is either someone who never really worked there and just likes talking on here OR they are the worst agent in history because all of their info is way off the mark!!

I work on a Virtual Platform and have for over 3 years now. I could not be happier with my position. I too was turned down for the position the first couple times I applied. I ended up getting hired by a firm called EIP that places agents for firms that are virtual. I paid a fee of about $800-$900 and that was the best money I have ever spent. I have many friends now that all have done the same and all love their jobs as far as I know anyway.....

EIP is the only exclusive insurance placement firm in the country as far as I have been able to tell. But whatever the case it was well worth the money. I love working and selling insurance virtually. I am actually employed by two virtual firms at this juncture. I use one for my health sales and Medicare sales. I use the other one for all of my life products. Works like a dream.

If I were just getting into insurance the only way I would do it if I was working Virtually !! What is $850 in the big picture if you are making a great income. I have never made under a six figure income since I started at this almost 3.5 years ago. Everyone has got to do what is right for them. But I really am a believer in the Virtual Sales systems like USABG uses. Saves so much time, see 10X the people and the leads are awesome. Just my opinion !!

I have nothing but good things to say about USABG. Everyone I know that works there does well. I think there are people that think a work from home position means you do not have to work. I have never made under six figures since I started working virtually and my friends that work at USABG seem to be very happy with the treatment they have received. :biggrin:

Back