Does anyone Have Any Feedback on (USABG)??

ehmartin

Texas
Hello everyone:

I recently interviewed and was offered a insurance agent position with United States Benefit Group (USABG) could anyone offer me any feedback on this company? I know it’s a virtual position and I will be working remotely.

Thanks,

Liz Hayes Martin

Last edited:
Hello everyone:

I recently interviewed and was offered a insurance agent position with United States Benefit Group (USABG) could anyone offer me any feedback on this company? I know it’s a virtual position and I will be working remotely.

Thanks,

Liz Hayes Martin

Hello Liz,

I answered an ad on Craiglist for a job with USABG. I found it in the employment listings and sent them my contact information. They In turn called me and sent me a detail job description that was several pages in length however it was very professional and detailed. I read it all and felt that it would be an excellent opportunity.

I was interviewed for several hours via phone as well as on their online platform ..there were two people participating on the call and they were both Senior level people at the firm. I was fortunate to be offered a position.
I paid the start up fees and the company provided a personal website, software and training.

I have been working for USABG for 3 years now and things have exceeded my expectations.. I made close to 6 figures income my first year ..then the salary has been over 6 figures since then.
What’s great is that order to earn business I am not limited by distance and can work all across the country on a daily basis.

Obviously, the virtual system has worked well for me you will see many more clients each day than the traditional ways of setting up a sales call and going to a client’s home, office etc.
Overall USABG is a solid organization. I certainly don’t have any regrets taking a position with the company.

Kevin

Nice first post Kev-O. How long have you been a recruiter for USABG?

Can you describe what value proposition USABG offers a prospective agent without having to sit through hours of virtual interviews and paying to get started?

Can you describe what value proposition USABG offers a prospective agent without having to sit through hours of virtual interviews and paying to get started?

Since both Liz and Kevin just had their 1st post.....don't you think they're a "tag team"? I do.:skeptical:

I've never seen that happen around here! It's purely coincidental that Kev-O joined the site and posted right after Liz did.

:twitchy:

usabg will promise you the world just like most, hard work is all you need.

----------

Hello everyone:

Thanks,

Liz Hayes Martin

What state are you in?

I split my time between my homes in Illinois and Texas...why do you ask?

usabg will promise you the world just like most, hard work is all you need.

----------

What state are you in?

----------

She's in a "virtual" state. :twitchy: I seriously doubt that she'll respond.:nah:

Well Goillini.... if i decide to take this position with USABG and I perform up to my high standards..I know i can consistently earn a upper six figure salary...so I will gladly " live in a virtual state" with USABG for years to come.

Last edited:
Well Goillini.... if i decide to take this position with USABG and I preform up to my high standards..I know i can consistently earn a upper six figure salary...so I will gladly " live in a virtual state" with USABG for years to come.
Good luck living up to your high standards to "preform" at these lofty levels.
Tell your buddy Kev-O to not be a stranger.

Regarding the question whether prospective agents have sit through “hours of virtual interviews and paying to get started.”

Well it’s really a common sense thing any company such as USABG that is going to spend a as much on training and sales tools as they do cannot afford to just hire anybody.

This is my first post. What does that have to do with anything? I have been reading the forum for a while now but just have never seen anywhere that I could contribute.
No, I am not a recruiter for USABG I am simply an agent that is providing insight to someone who asked a question.

I can surely explain the “value” of working of at United States Benefit Group at least for me I see the value in my position where I help others, I make a good living and provide a good product without leaving the comforts of my home to do it.

----------

Since both Liz and Kevin just had their 1st post.....don't you think they're a "tag team"? I do.:skeptical:

Tag team? No Go Illini… I am just a guy offering Liz a perspective of what it’s like to work at USABG. I have never met Liz or are we part of “tag team”..it’s unfortunate that when people go on these boards to offer advice they are attacked.

----------

Lets hope John Groce can turn things around for the Illini this year and not hit another big slide once conference time starts.. and don’t even ask me about the football team.. I have been a big fan of U of I for years..I have been to memorial stadium and the old assembly hall numerous times.

Last edited:
Back