Door hangers doorhangers.com

upnsmoke2005@

Expert
Bought 10,000 door hangers from doorhangers.com. Only paid $299 but after they came in the mail I can see why they were so inexpensive. Thy are thinner than construction paper cut out like a door hanger. They are soo flimsy they wont even stay on the door. After walking a block and hanging them, on my way back to the car I seen that half of them had already blew off the door. So I imagine very few will still be hanging by the time anyone would come home to see it. Stay away from this place. Big waste of money in my opinion. Im gonna have the remaining door hangers, approx 9,500 inserted in local newspapers so at least they wont go to waste. :nah:

Bought 10,000 door hangers from doorhangers.com. Only paid $299 but after they came in the mail I can see why they were so inexpensive. Thy are thinner than construction paper cut out like a door hanger. They are soo flimsy they wont even stay on the door. After walking a block and hanging them, on my way back to the car I seen that half of them had already blew off the door. So I imagine very few will still be hanging by the time anyone would come home to see it. Stay away from this place. Big waste of money in my opinion. Im gonna have the remaining door hangers, approx 9,500 inserted in local newspapers so at least they wont go to waste. :nah:

Not sure I agree with that... I've used them and not had a problem

Well then what was your experience with the quality? Mine are not much thicker than printer paper. Very easy to rip when tearing out the holes for the door. Maybe they have changes the quality since you bought yours.

Well then what was your experience with the quality? Mine are not much thicker than printer paper. Very easy to rip when tearing out the holes for the door. Maybe they have changes the quality since you bought yours.

I bought some a couple of months ago... I will agree that putting them out on a windy day is a bad plan, but mine are thicker than printer paper.

What do you expect for $299 and 10k pieces?

Get quality - use RushFlyers.com

They are made from 12pt coated stock - full color - both sides.

More expensive - but worth it . . .

Next time - run a Co-op hanger. Get other non competing products to buy an ad and you will make a nice profit + get your message out for free . . .

Tom

where can I find a co-op hanger?

You have to go out & sell some other people on the idea. Then build their ads or pay someone to build all the ads. Make the doorhanger bigger than normal. Or you could print 2 sided on
8 1/2aa' x 11" paper & staple a rubber band to it or have them drilled & loop the rubber band through to fasten on door knob or screen door. Lastly, you could buy doorhanger bags & insert flyers in them & hang on doorknobs.

I used to run a flyer business so have done it all ways & hung more than I care to remember.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What do you expect for $299 and 10k pieces?

Get quality - use RushFlyers.com

They are made from 12pt coated stock - full color - both sides.

More expensive - but worth it . . .

Next time - run a Co-op hanger. Get other non competing products to buy an ad and you will make a nice profit + get your message out for free . . .

Tom

For all those guys who said you never do anything but try to recruit in the forum I guess this post would prove them wrong.
What do you think Tom?

Last edited:
You have to go out & sell some other people on the idea. Then build their ads or pay someone to build all the ads. Make the doorhanger bigger than normal. Or you could print 2 sided on 8 1/2aa' x 11" paper & staple a rubber band to it or have them drilled & loop the rubber band through to fasten on door knob or screen door. Lastly, you could buy doorhanger bags & insert flyers in them & hang on doorknobs.

Why not just buy some leads from a reputable source?

I use doorhangers and I recommend doorhangers.com. The price is right for me and I get to use their templates and get free shipping.

You get what you pay for. You can buy the thicker card stock and glossy paper. For the price it's a great deal and if you only get a 1% return it would be worth it. I had to change my design a couple of times and add thing to the doorhangers.

Another agent I know also put coupons on his doorhangers and gets great results. I guess people will keep them if they have pizza coupons on them also. Who knows. I also advertise my free living will kit on them.

Back