Drinking from a Fire Hose

Here is some stuff that some old guys said they wish they knew when they were just starting out.

10 Things any New Insurance Agent should know | rallyform

For me the best advice was in your About tab>>
" We believe the most important metric is how many people are willing to refer you to others.

The way you market and position yourself, the way you on-board a client, and how you service your clients together build the user experience that will impress your clients to refer your services."

Prospecting goes deeper than buying the cheapest lead. IMHO

These are great tips. I was wondering if anyone had advice on getting a could base of referral business. I am in an office that has very experienced agents with huge referral networks. I have gone out and joined some local community groups. Any other ideas? Thank you

These are great tips. I was wondering if anyone had advice on getting a could base of referral business. I am in an office that has very experienced agents with huge referral networks. I have gone out and joined some local community groups. Any other ideas? Thank you

Obviously you can pay to get in some, but our folks have gotten good results from starting some. I know that might sound like a huge task, but cold calls offering value are always a heck of a lot easier.

----
"Get clients, serve their needs, ask for referrals."
yep! Sounds familiar
rally (get people), realize (on board), refer (how to ask)

----
thanks for the feedback guys. like i said, I hope it helps - particularly those starting out.

Back