DWP Employment Waiting List

article9

Hi everyone,

I recently went for an Interview and Assessment exercise for an Admin Officer post with the dwp.Ive since recieved a letter to say ive been successful and ive been put on a waiting list..in the interview i was told that the posts were for last week in feb there was no mention of any waiting list?? Just wondering if anyones had any expierence of this? I contacted the dwp who informed me the waiting list is for up to 6 months and she could not give me any idea of when i would be contacted just that they take 10 people a time from the waiting list to fill posts at that time.Ive also recieved a few days after a form to fill in for them to do police checks..does this mean they are not far from offering me a job?

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I recently went for an Interview and Assessment exercise for an Admin Officer post with the dwp.Ive since recieved a letter to say ive been successful and ive been put on a waiting list..in the interview i was told that the posts were for last week in feb there was no mention of any waiting list?? Just wondering if anyones had any expierence of this? I contacted the dwp who informed me the waiting list is for up to 6 months and she could not give me any idea of when i would be contacted just that they take 10 people a time from the waiting list to fill posts at that time.Ive also recieved a few days after a form to fill in for them to do police checks..does this mean they are not far from offering me a job?

Cheers

What is the DWP?

Department of Water and Power
Dispensing Well Plate
Discipline With Purpose
Dynamic Webclient Platform
Delphi Wdosx Page
Duluth Winnepage and Pacific Railway
Deluxe Weapons Pack
Down With Permission
Department of Workforce and Pension

Back