The End All Be All Door2Door/Door Knocking Thread (mined Gold!)

Re: The End All Be All Door2Door/Door Knocking Thread (mined Gold

Just saw this thread. A lot of good stuff here. Ohio folks really know their stuff!

Too bad I didn't use some of these ideas 30 years ago.

"FOLKS"? To much Obamaism there. Say Ohioans, Buckeyes or Ohio people but please not folks. LOL

This is a great thread, except for my gibberish above.

"FOLKS"? To much Obamaism there. Say Ohioans, Buckeyes or Ohio people but please not folks. LOL

Ya'll are still folks down here in Tennessee.. and it don't have a thing to do with Obama. We were using it long before he was born in Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii?

Ya'll are still folks down here in Tennessee.. and it don't have a thing to do with Obama. We were using it long before he was born in Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii?

The South, the Ghetto, whats the dif? LOL. Where I grew up, Chicago, we just used a**hole for everyone.

JK JK JK. I love Tennessee. One of my favorite states. Will be looking at East Tennessee as one of the schools for daughter getting recruited. She would prefer UK but don't think that invite will be coming so we will look at schools like East TN. I will say they are friendly in Tennessee and I love Dolly!

The South, the Ghetto, whats the dif? LOL. Where I grew up, Chicago, we just used a**hole for everyone.

JK JK JK. I love Tennessee. One of my favorite states. Will be looking at East Tennessee as one of the schools for daughter getting recruited. She would prefer UK but don't think that invite will be coming so we will look at schools like East TN. I will say they are friendly in Tennessee and I love Dolly!

At least we don't say, "youse guys". Never met Dolly but we but season tickets for ourselves and the grandkids every year. ETSU is in a nice location..

I'm right next door in PA and folks is folks at least where I'm from. Dang you give Obama way too much credit if you're going to to give him credit for "folks."

This is a great thread and it is almost 6 years since it has been bumped. That is too darn long. Thanks to monkey man for reminding me of this gold mine.

Back