Farms and Rural Communities

WorldIsMyOyster

Oregon
Hey everyone, new guy here. My main interest is to provide insurance to farms and rural communities.

Anyone have any advice? I want to eventually go indy but know that I need to "prove myself" first when it comes to getting appointed and such (excuse the terminology since I'm still learning).

I'm definitely looking at various indy agencies to learn the ropes.

Anyone have any suggestions, advice, etc? Anyone else work farms?

Hey everyone, new guy here. My main interest is to provide insurance to farms and rural communities.

Anyone have any advice? I want to eventually go indy but know that I need to "prove myself" first when it comes to getting appointed and such (excuse the terminology since I'm still learning).

I'm definitely looking at various indy agencies to learn the ropes.

Anyone have any suggestions, advice, etc? Anyone else work farms?

What kind of farms are you interested in? Corn Farms? Dairy Farms? Pig Farms? Sheep Farms?:err:

Welcome to the Forum.:)

Any types of farms would probably work. Pot would be okay too, but not sure it's cool in Texas just yet. Ha! Hmmmm. Maybe I should move to Colorado?? :D

And thanks for the welcome!

The underwriter requires that I frequently sample each farms production. It is a heavy burden, but someone has to do it.

When I got started in the early 70's, one of the guys in my unit had previously sold pipes, bongs etc. to Head Shops. He had to take pot into the Shops so they could test the pipes. Rough job...didn't pay to well.

We stayed out in motels every week. Needless to say, we had lots of fun.:cool:

Back