FIG Marketing

My understanding is that I get full commission and they get like a referral fee or something from the company. Is this wrong?

My understanding is that I get full commission and they get like a referral fee or something from the company. Is this wrong?

"Full commission" is a vague term as are many to describe commission.

They will get what is called an override from the company.

Has anyone done business with FIG Marketing? Do they offer a good commission payout?

www.bnsins.com

Personal experience no, but I know several guys that I really trust who love them. Solid reputation and a very stable company. From what I would gather comp will start and street and then go up from there with marketing credits depending on production.

I know this is a pretty old thread, but check out western marketing. 120% on life which can increase with solid production. Annuities at 9.5%
Med supps at 22%-24%
And very good back office support. They get whatever you need, done.
Contracting is super easy. They handle your hires and over rides. Super easy.

I know this is a pretty old thread, but check out western marketing. 120% on life which can increase with solid production. Annuities at 9.5%
Med supps at 22%-24%

Sneaky marketer...so obvious!:skeptical:

Med supps at 22%-24%

How about reading the rules about making offers?

Back