Final Expense Opportunity

Why limit yourself to FE? Redbird Advisors can train you to sell FE and also more "advanced" products. You get the best training with street or above contracting and total independence.

I am so fatigued of networking and meeting new prospects a progressing through the relationship meter. It is quite taxing. The way I have been proposed FE is that you have leads of people that have shown interest in the product and you call them, set the appointment, and go. I understand it's still a numbers game but leads?? If there were leads in the investment business we would all be VERY wealthy.

Thanks John Galt, that is very helpful information. I will definitely be reaching out to you on this. So I guess I'm just a little confused. Why do I have to "sign up" under somebody? I am very familiar with Transamerica and have done a lot of business with them on the annuity side which is what I liked about the opportunity, the fact that it was a reputable carrier. Can I not just become an agent directly for TA? And not sign up under this guy? Would that make the commission structure different?

Glad I could help, I see newby responded here also. Ill say this, as soon as I joined up with fexcontracting.com my production doubled in 1 month. Have not looked back since. There are many things you will get from a quality agent producing FMO that you wont get by going direct like support and training that will cut years off your learning curve, I wish you well, again anytime you have a question feel more than welcome to pm me or anyone here who has given you good info.

If there were leads in the investment business we would all be VERY wealthy.

I do.

Then again, I never followed the advice from the managers that couldn't sell and have alternative motives. Let me guess, your practice is fee-based.

I am so fatigued of networking and meeting new prospects a progressing through the relationship meter. It is quite taxing. The way I have been proposed FE is that you have leads of people that have shown interest in the product and you call them, set the appointment, and go. I understand it's still a numbers game but leads?? If there were leads in the investment business we would all be VERY wealthy.

Here are some of my favorite movie quotes of all time and its true:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO3hk9NR0V8

Be sure to ask about the Monkey Dust if you talk with Scott LOL

I would get in touch with Premier Senior Marketing out of Norfolk, NE.
You can get appointed with all the best companies at good commission rates and you have the experts at Premier to back you up.

You can get appointed with all the best companies at good commission rates and you have the experts at Premier to back you up.

Let me take a shot in the dark....you're from Norfolk, NE? :skeptical:

Experts at what? They certainly don't know about selling FE.

Experts at what? They certainly don't know about selling FE.

They're experts at bugging the **** out of brokers. These guys call me every week asking me to contract with companies that I am already contracted with elsewhere. They don't stop calling. Seriously, every fucking week.

Let me take a shot in the dark....you're from Norfolk, NE? :skeptical:

Not at all.
I'm independent and have been licensed with several companies through them. It's nice when you have someone to call with questions about product or you need to order supplies. They also process your apps and run hypotheticals for you.
There are many times I've used their expertise on big cases. Also, you are vested from day one.

Latest posts

Back