Final Expense Opportunity

Not at all. I'm independent and have been licensed with several companies through them. It's nice when you have someone to call with questions about product or you need to order supplies. They also process your apps and run hypotheticals for you. There are many times I've used their expertise on big cases. Also, you are vested from day one.

Has anyone there ever actually sold a policy? I'm not sure they are at expert level. Good clerical staff maybe.

Vested on day one is a MINIMUM requirement of any FMO.

Experts at what? They certainly don't know about selling FE.

They don't? Why do you say this?
What do you expect? How much hand holding do you need to sell a simple FE policy regardless of the carrier?

----------

Has anyone there ever actually sold a policy? I'm not sure they are at expert level. Good clerical staff maybe.

Vested on day one is a MINIMUM requirement of any FMO.

I'm not saying they are the only way to go. I'm just saying you have some support if needed and you aren't captive which can lead to big problems in keeping residuals if you leave.

They don't? Why do you say this?
What do you expect? How much hand holding do you need to sell a simple FE policy regardless of the carrier?

----------

I'm not saying they are the only way to go. I'm just saying you have some support if needed and you aren't captive which can lead to big problems in keeping residuals if you leave.

Yo are the one that claimed they were the experts. Now you back up? Figures.

They do have experts in their respective areas such as LTC, FE, large life cases, annuities. I didn't say they were the ONLY experts out there. I'm not backing up on anything. You haven't explained why you think they don't know about selling FE?

They do have experts in their respective areas such as LTC, FE, large life cases, annuities. I didn't say they were the ONLY experts out there. I'm not backing up on anything. You haven't explained why you think they don't know about selling FE?

They aren't bad people. They are just like all the other IMOs that do annuities, term life, indexed UL, traditional life, LTC, etc.

They don't really understand the fine details of FE. So referring to themselves as experts didn't go over well.

Knowing enough to get through an FE appointment is one thing. Knowing enough to sell $15,000+ month after month for many years is a whole other thing. Lots of FE experts are on this forum.

That is true, but I was responding to the OP who was contemplating signing on with an agent that was only going to pay him 60% on the 9 month advance. It seemed like a bad deal so I just wanted him to know there were IMO's and FMO's out there that won't take such a big cut. Premier is one that I have experience with. Learning the tricks of the trade so to speak is why we are on here. I'd love to be selling $15k per month.

Not at all.
I'm independent and have been licensed with several companies through them. It's nice when you have someone to call with questions about product or you need to order supplies. They also process your apps and run hypotheticals for you.
There are many times I've used their expertise on big cases. Also, you are vested from day one.

Two of the IMO's that I use will do all that and more. One of them is in Nebraska.

That is true, but I was responding to the OP who was contemplating signing on with an agent that was only going to pay him 60% on the 9 month advance. It seemed like a bad deal so I just wanted him to know there were IMO's and FMO's out there that won't take such a big cut. Premier is one that I have experience with. Learning the tricks of the trade so to speak is why we are on here. I'd love to be selling $15k per month.

The best way I know to get to $15,000+ a month is to make sure someone who is interested in you sells $15,000+ per month. You can have the best of both worlds. Average contracts of 115%, 1st day vesting, and someone in your up line that has been a huge FE producer year after year. Even field training if you want it.

Hard to find...yes. Impossible to find...no.

Back