Final Expense Opportunity

The best way I know to get to $15,000+ a month is to make sure someone who is interested in you sells $15,000+ per month. You can have the best of both worlds. Average contracts of 115%, 1st day vesting, and someone in your up line that has been a huge FE producer year after year. Even field training if you want it.

Hard to find...yes. Impossible to find...no.

Hey...doesn't this post belong in the Offers Section?:twitchy:

Fex is a great place. I'll have to throw 360 in the mix also though. Street or higher, lead programs, network of people to call if your needing help inside a home, field training, great carriers, and free donuts on Friday (Ok joking about the last one). An agent can't go wrong with either one!

Fex is a great place. I'll have to throw 360 in the mix also though. Street or higher, lead programs, network of people to call if your needing help inside a home, field training, great carriers, and free donuts on Friday (Ok joking about the last one). An agent can't go wrong with either one!

Pretty sure if an agent wants some Friday donuts, Brad is going to make sure his agents gets some Friday donuts!

(Who wants to place odds that Brad's next call will be from Somarco asking for details on this donut contracting deal?)

Pretty sure if an agent wants some Friday donuts, Brad is going to make sure his agents gets some Friday donuts!

(Who wants to place odds that Brad's next call will be from Somarco asking for details on this donut contracting deal?)

Agents will be like, I don't care how high my contract is. ..I just want donuts!

They do have experts in their respective areas such as LTC, FE, large life cases, annuities. I didn't say they were the ONLY experts out there. I'm not backing up on anything. You haven't explained why you think they don't know about selling FE?

FE is not about the products. FE is about the FE market. I have talked to your boys. They are clueless about the FE market.

You were were touting them as experts that an agent new to FE should contract with.

For you to not understand the difference shows that you are as clueless as they are. You are a good match for them. Doesn't mean anyone else would be.

Blind leading the blind kind of thing.

Why not send an unknowing agent to the FE101 site where they can pay to learn from a guy that couldn't successfully sell FE?

Some quick background and a question:

Background: I'm captive to my multiline insurance company, and their in house broker dealer. As a registered rep, I know I must disclose any outside business activity while I am there. I am planning on leaving that firm to go independent. I want to contract with my new IMO and their carriers before I leave the broker dealer, so I can hit the ground running.

Question: Do I need to disclose the fact that I have contracted outside the broker dealer, even if I haven't yet earned any outside income?

Some quick background and a question:

Background: I'm captive to my multiline insurance company, and their in house broker dealer. As a registered rep, I know I must disclose any outside business activity while I am there. I am planning on leaving that firm to go independent. I want to contract with my new IMO and their carriers before I leave the broker dealer, so I can hit the ground running.

Question: Do I need to disclose the fact that I have contracted outside the broker dealer, even if I haven't yet earned any outside income?

I am certainly this could be different from db to bd.
The answer would be yes, I would doubt that most OBAs are contingent on commission hitting your bank account.
In my opinion, contracting is one thing, soliciting business is another.

Back