Financial Planner Looking to Add Insurance Business in NJ, Cluster?

NDS777

Hello all,

I've been a lurker in these forums for quite some time now. I am an independent financial planner with an established business for 15 years. I mainly deal with high net worth individuals and businesses. I recently received my producer licenses in Property, Casualty, Health and Life and would like to begin offering insurance products through my current business. I already have an entity license. I am in NJ.

What is the best way to go about doing this? Join a cluster? If so, which one? I am not planning (nor do I ever plan to) have insurance be the sole focus of my business since my main business is financial planning.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I've been a lurker in these forums for quite some time now. I am an independent financial planner with an established business for 15 years. I mainly deal with high net worth individuals and businesses. I recently received my producer licenses in Property, Casualty, Health and Life and would like to begin offering insurance products through my current business. I already have an entity license. I am in NJ.

What is the best way to go about doing this? Join a cluster? If so, which one? I am not planning (nor do I ever plan to) have insurance be the sole focus of my business since my main business is financial planning.

Thanks in advance!

I sent you a pm.

Back