Futurity First?

I left a captive agency after 12 years to Join Futurity. They are a young organization that had a few growing pains early on, but have really established themselves as an attractive option for both independants and captives. Great leadership was put in place giving the company more of a streamlined focus.
They now offer multiple contract options that can be used to improve almost any agent or agency.
I am impressed and I don't say that lightly.

Very satisfied in Wisconsin...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Where in Michigan do you live?

So, a year later, what's up with everyone? Still happy there?

Still VERY happy!! Big learning curve intitially. Lots of carriers and products compared to being captive, but definately worth it!!
The guy here in San Antonio area talked to me about an opportunity with them, that was like three months ago, should I look into it?

The local manager here is an acquaintance of mine and he doesn't know much of anything that deals with any type of insurance. KJ in Miami knows more about annuities than him. It's pretty sad. He sure can BS though.......talk the panties right off a nun. They are all full of poo!!!! RUN

The local manager here is an acquaintance of mine and he doesn't know much of anything that deals with any type of insurance. KJ in Miami knows more about annuities than him. It's pretty sad. He sure can BS though.......talk the panties right off a nun. They are all full of poo!!!! RUN

Are the panties full of poo or Futurity? I just want to be clear on this! :err:

It's been awhile since anyone posted about Futurity First. It's 2013. Does anyone have anymore input? A few of my insurance friends have been approached by them recently here in Florida.

As to Futurity First, you do not want to join this company or even speak to them. They will lie to you, never bonus you as they claim. They are based on the East Coast, but are outsourced everywhere.
Their payout s the lowest in the insurance industry. Save yourself the time and energy. Insurance Agent, BEWARE!:no::no::no:

They were purchased by Senior Market Sales a year ago .

They are closing the Seattle office this month

Back