Getting Back in the Saddle

vincentw

Hello all,

I have been out of the Insurance field since 2009 due to health issues. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to go for Final expense sales. Any FMO's that you would recommend? Any training recommendations.

I had let me license expire so I am working in that right now, but would love to here any thoughts.

I had been working for a small company that was local and did all the life sales for the clients. The owner did fixed annuities, I was working towards getting my 6 & 63 and heading that direction.

I guess I am looking for input on where to start at again. I was in that small office for only 2 1/2 years before I had to step out.

Thanks in advance for all the answers!

Welcome back sir. If you need any help once your license is in order, feel free to give me a ring. We can get you set up with anything you need concerning Life, Final Expense, Health or Annuity business. You'll have access to full backoffice support.

There are some great guys here like Todd and Newby that will probably chime in as well.

Welcome back. You can also look at FEXcontracting.com. Good, honest IMO. Look through their web site too.

Back