Getting Started in FE

samantha222

I recently got my life insurance license. Before getting my license, I was employed in retail sales for 20 years. I want to specialize in FE insurance. Which company is best for the new agent; Securus, SR Life, Fex contracting or Assurea. Thanks Samantha

I recently got my life insurance license. Before getting my license, I was employed in retail sales for 20 years. I want to specialize in FE insurance. Which company is best for the new agent; Securus, SR Life, Fex contracting or Assurea. Thanks Samantha

I don't know what Assuera offers but the advantage FEX offers over the others is much higher commission levels over one and much more competitively priced companies over the other. Both advantages will make you a lot more money doing the same amount of work.

But the #1 thing that should be an absolute deal killer for you before you sign up anywhere is the agreement to be released if you want to move your contracts later. Do NOT fail to address this.

Do your research and choose wisely.

Start learning more about us here. http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

I will second what Newby has said. Check out fexcontracting.com. Not a better group of guys in the industry. Honest, hardworking and they actually sell and produce so they know what the challenges are day in and day out. Best lead programs ever as well.

Your gonna get hit hard with a bunch of replies and offers, just remember who reached out first, if you have any questions just pm Newby.

Stay far from Securus, dissapointment will greet you at the back door.

Fex personnel is always posting on the forum and giving excellent advice on final expense selling.

Senior Life you can search them on the forum, but this maybe just one company.

"Assurea" the first five letters in their name your friend may call you that if you go there.

You are fortunate that you came to the forum before signing up.

Choose wisely.:yes:

It seems that every new agent wants to sell FE. It must be amazingly easy and almost everyone succeeds.

Not once do I recall seeing a post saying "I'd like to learn to sell insurance and am thinking about UHC, Humana or other MA carriers."

If I had to start over and had the same limited knowledge of SAI, that's what I might do.

Rick

It seems that every new agent wants to sell FE. It must be amazingly easy and almost everyone succeeds. Not once do I recall seeing a post saying "I'd like to learn to sell insurance and am thinking about UHC, Humana or other MA carriers." If I had to start over and had the same limited knowledge of SAI, that's what I might do. Rick

Shouldn't you be in the ladies only thread?

Back