Great big thank you!!!!

True, but everything he posted about was MA, not sups. And most IMO's will not release MA contracts even if you have not written business.

My Coventry contract is with Parker and Asses to this day and my Wellcare is with RBI. I haven't written either in over 7 years but they still hold my contracts. Neither will release.

But, if he was never contracted then it's not an issue.

He's a she...she's a Muther. LOL

I guess I haven't paid any attention since I quit messing with MA 8 years ago. I wouldn't want to be released from the FMO I have/had it through, but if I did and they wouldn't...it wouldn't bother me.

SoundslikeyougothookedupwithsomeonewhodidntknowehattheyweredoingIOS10istheoperatingsystemfortheiPhonesinceiupdatedtheappcrashesifIusepuncuationortypeasecondwordhencethereallyreallylongrunonsentencePLEASEUPDATEFORIOS10

Sounds like you got hooked up with someone who didnt know ehat they were doing IOS10 is the operating system for the iPhones in ce i updated the app crashes if I use puncuation or type a second word hence the really really long run on sentence PLEASE UPDATE FOR IOS10

Fixed it for you.

Well, I only need 3 more posts after this to join the 5,000 post club... so yeah, it's a legal way to up my post count! lol.

I'm such a dork! :D

You said it, I didn't. Hahaha, respond to this post and I'll welcome you to the club...then you can see what's been said about you in there.:laugh:

Well, they've got a few hours to hide and delete those posts now.

I'm looking forward to my 5,000 post club annual amazon gift card!

With the exception of day drinking (already considered ;) suggestions are appreciated. All in all, I'm thankful for a learning experience.

I quit MA before I ever got started too.

It was the part in the AHIP training where I discovered cold calling or any "unsolicited contact" for MA or PDP was not allowed.

My recruiter, who's idea of "fresh leads" was handing me a T-65 list, never bothered to mention this little detail. :swoon:

Thankfully I discovered Christopher Westfall not long after that and started replacing overpriced med sups over the phone!

I have a hunch maybe that's where you should've started too!

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Last edited:
Back