Guidance for New Life Agents

This is an incredible post. I wish i would have read this thread 2 months ago. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom in such a kind way. I've been seeing that there are a lot of truly genuine people that post here.

Kindest regards,
Donnie

And a few disingenuous conniving ones also! :D

Thanks for the great post, as a new agent this is invaluable. I copied and pasted the info to a word doc on my desktop which I will refer to often!

I've been in the biz for almost 3 years and this is definitely invaluable information! I've been through 2 insurance training programs and neither one can touch the info in this thread. Thanks to all who have posted here!

Excellent work!! By my post count you can tell how helpful this information was. I feel like a miner who has been digging for gold all day in the hot sun and hitting an incredible vein. All's I can say is "Eureka". Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into composing this at no charge. This forum and most of the contributors on it offer so much valuable insight. I look through here on daily basis due to this type valuable information!!

I began part-time as life insurance agent and then moved into P&C after 5 years. As a P&C agent for 20 years, 25% of my business was in life and financial services. I believe that your advice is solid and well founded. Those who are struggling with building their practice would do well by considering your recommendations.

Back