Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance

Reply to A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies     
Old 06-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #141

State: STC1991 is an Insurance Agent from New York
A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies Re: A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies
This is such a helpful and resourceful thread for insurance folks in all stages of their careers. I can personally relate as I am currently opening my own brokerage and have worked through many of these startup issues recently. I have just secured my E&O insurance and am now finalizing the business plans to begin approaching clusters. This is definitely a career changing decision in branching out on my own but I have never been more motivated and excited about work. Good luck to all those indys out there and especially to all who are just beginning such as myself!!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies
Old 06-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #142
Guru

State: PhilL is an Insurance Agent from Florida
A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies Re: A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies
STC, If your immediate objective is to join an agency network - aka: cluster, aggregator, etc. - focus a significant portion of your business plan on the marketing features. Ask: "How am I going to attract the profitable business that I need to write, to make me successful and attractive to the carriers I want and need?" Let me know if you want some relative thoughts.

Originally Posted by STC1991 View Post
This is such a helpful and resourceful thread for insurance folks in all stages of their careers. I can personally relate as I am currently opening my own brokerage and have worked through many of these startup issues recently. I have just secured my E&O insurance and am now finalizing the business plans to begin approaching clusters. This is definitely a career changing decision in branching out on my own but I have never been more motivated and excited about work. Good luck to all those indys out there and especially to all who are just beginning such as myself!!

Phil Tuccy
http://www.insurancegroupconsulting.com/
Always providing free services to agts seeking Networks, Groups & Alliances
Old 07-04-2017, 01:48 PM   #143

State: Kdaniel72 is an Insurance Agent from
New to the site!! Great INFO!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:42 PM   #144

State: ElioJMarroquin is an Insurance Agent from
This is some of the best info that I have came across
Reply to A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Getting Started Selling Insurance