Health Insurance Marketing

WHAT??? Put all the answers in one place? NEVER! New guys would come in and kick butt, leave old guys in the dust.

You want to give away all the secrets AND make someone not work for it.... geesh, only if Hillary gets elected!

Dan

LOL...Ya, make em work a little.

Re: Auto magnets

I've had magnets on my vehicle since May. I'm averaging 23.33333 hits to the website each month. The website is not advertised in any other way so I know it's coming from the magnets. No sales can be attributed to the magnets yet, but I'm getting in their house at least once, and creating more name recognition.

Magnets cost 90.00 for 2.

My magnets say "Get an instant online health insurance quote", lists the website, my name, email address, and phone number. It was copied from a health insurance company's ad that they make available to agents.

The signs are 12" x 24". They are two color and look very professional. They were made by a Sign-A-Rama franchise.

I'm sure the business cards are cheaper, but the guy passing me on the highway can read my sign, and people are reading my sign when I'm in the restaurant (predictably parked in a high visability spot).

But you must keep your vehicle washed and nice looking.

The magnets are simply another arrow in my quiver.

How long have you had the magnetic signs?

23+ hits per month & no sales. While $90 isn't a major investment it makes me wonder how effective they really are.

Or it could be attributed to your website. What's the URL?

It does not make a lot of sense to me to advertise your website on your magnetic signs as not many folks use a laptop while driving, and I seriously doubt they will write it down while driving and remember to use it later.

The hits you are getting on your site are likely from yourself or users typing in misspelled domains.

Rather it makes perfect sense to have your mobile telephone number and as little information as you can get away with so it is easy to read. That way they can call you while they are driving.

I think I have read of others on this forum getting a couple of sales a month from car magnets.

Hi Bob, The magnets have been on since May, 2007. The website is provided by Assurant. The URL, I think, is easily read from the sign and easily remembered.

BizInsurance, That's my thinking.

I would love it if sales resulted solely from the magnets. It's still a success if that does not happen because it creates conversations and name awareness.

Hi Bob, The magnets have been on since May, 2007. The website is provided by Assurant. The URL, I think, is easily read from the sign and easily remembered.

BizInsurance, That's my thinking.

I would love it if sales resulted solely from the magnets. It's still a success if that does not happen because it creates conversations and name awareness.

I think the last sentence hits it on the head.

Website, phone number what ever it's letting folks know what you do.

Simply -

Health Insurance Sales Expert
555-555-5555

Would probaly do just as well

I coach sports teams and have never brought up my business to parents. It's not why I coach and find it tacky when a sales person joins a local club to sell and not contribute.

However I get allot of questions when I wear one of my business shirts.

'Oh, can you talk to my...."

I would see the magnets as same thing.

Wife (indy health agent) has been thinking about grabbing a set. Again the cost is so nominal can't hurt

Wife is like " Hell, throw em on"
Still unsure thoe as seems tacky to me at some level. Can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
Back