HELP ! Mortgage Protection Commissions

thereis1king

Hi guys,

I finally got my life insurance license here in NJ and now Im talking to a company to possibly contract with. So I'd like some feed back on this.
I was offered 75% commission to sell Mortgage protection with a possible increase to 80% after producing. The company is FFS. The will take me out and train me to show me the ropes. Initially I will start with aged leads at $6 per lead. Is this a good deal consider with the training ect. I Just want to make sure I cover all my basis prior to signing on the dotted line since I'm new in the industry and I see higher commissions on here granted there are different variables with each contract. What questions should I make sure I ask them. Any help / feedback here would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

I finally got my life insurance license here in NJ and now Im talking to a company to possibly contract with. So I'd like some feed back on this.
I was offered 75% commission to sell Mortgage protection with a possible increase to 80% after producing. The company is FFS. The will take me out and train me to show me the ropes. Initially I will start with aged leads at $6 per lead. Is this a good deal consider with the training ect. I Just want to make sure I cover all my basis prior to signing on the dotted line since I'm new in the industry and I see higher commissions on here granted there are different variables with each contract. What questions should I make sure I ask them. Any help / feedback here would be appreciated.

$6 for aged leads? How aged are we talking? If FFS is First Financial, they mainly push IUL's. It's not a bad gig, but it's gimmicky and you probably wont learn as much as you could somewhere else.

Plus dont you have to pay them every month?

Back