Here's My Plan. Thoughts?

Thanks for all of the ideas guys. Yeah, I plan to let my co-workers know I'm in business and more than willing to help if needs arise, but I will not be actively soliciting business at school (or with kids' parents). That being said, I'm perfectly willing to door knock or do whatever else it takes to make it work evenings and weekends.

Xrac, when you say Metlife, how so? Do they offer PT working toward FT opportunities?

It seems like many are saying FE is the only real way to start PT, but could you sell simple term as well?

Thanks for all of the ideas guys. Yeah, I plan to let my co-workers know I'm in business and more than willing to help if needs arise, but I will not be actively soliciting business at school (or with kids' parents). That being said, I'm perfectly willing to door knock or do whatever else it takes to make it work evenings and weekends.

Xrac, when you say Metlife, how so? Do they offer PT working toward FT opportunities?

It seems like many are saying FE is the only real way to start PT, but could you sell simple term as well?

I can't answer this but I can say that with Metlife you have a broad array of products and a well recognized name. They offer a 19 week training salary up to something like your old salary. You might see how they will work with what you want to do.

Back