Hey There

eh1

Expert
Just a note to say how much fun I've had reading and rereading all the posts on here. I'll be taking my L/H test on Tuesday and hope to learn much more from you guys/gals. It really means a lot to us just starting out that those with the experience aren't too good to give a hand up.
Thanks,
Easy

Just a note to say how much fun I've had reading and rereading all the posts on here. I'll be taking my L/H test on Tuesday and hope to learn much more from you guys/gals. It really means a lot to us just starting out that those with the experience aren't too good to give a hand up.
Thanks,
Easy

Did you pass the test?

You said wood...hahaha
Yes, I passed!! Met with my upline and sent in my info to 3 companies. Patiently for their reply.

Well, my first actual day( a couple hours) of trying to set appointments is done with 9 contacted, 7 replies and 1sit down for next Wednesday! I caught 3 at a "bad time" and they said they would call me back tomorrow. Not the best I know but I'm still excited!!!

Well, my first actual day( a couple hours) of trying to set appointments is done with 9 contacted, 7 replies and 1sit down for next Wednesday! I caught 3 at a "bad time" and they said they would call me back tomorrow. Not the best I know but I'm still excited!!!

They said they'd call you back? :D :D :D

Back