Highly Recommended Book for Insurance Agents

Tampa Bay Rep

Guru
100+ Post Club
Here is a book that I highly recommend to insurance agents and anyone trying to build a successful business:

The title of the book is "Monopolize Your Marketplace"

The subtitle is "Separate Your Business From The Competition. Then Eliminate Them"

The author is Richard Harshaw

Sometimes you can find the book on Amazon through one of their affiliate book stores for $15 and at other times the price is much more than what you would pay by ordering straight from the author's website.

On the author's website he sells the book for $24.95 if you are ordering one copy and the price is cheaper if you are ordering multiple copies, so no need to pay more on Amazon if their resellers are charging more for it.

The link to the author's book order page is:

Hardback Book

Here is a book that I highly recommend to insurance agents and anyone trying to build a successful business:

The title of the book is "Monopolize Your Marketplace"

The subtitle is "Separate Your Business From The Competition. Then Eliminate Them"

The author is Richard Harshaw

Sometimes you can find the book on Amazon through one of their affiliate book stores for $15 and at other times the price is much more than what you would pay by ordering straight from the author's website.

On the author's website he sells the book for $24.95 if you are ordering one copy and the price is cheaper if you are ordering multiple copies, so no need to pay more on Amazon if their resellers are charging more for it.

The link to the author's book order page is:

Hardback Book

You can buy one here for $12.50. Half.com: Monopolize Your Marketplace: Separate Your Business From The Competition Then Eliminate Them by Richard Harshaw (2005, Hardcover): Separate Your Business From The Competition Then Eliminate Them(9781930771048): Richard Harshaw: Books
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I've been in the author and publishing game for a long time. I've seen a lot of tomes like this one.

This book and program does not pass my smell-test.

Read the reviews and make up your own mind:

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monopolize Your Marketplace: Separate Your Business from the Competition Then Eliminate Them

I've made up mine.

Al
I am at this site.

I think Al has made good observation and may be right.

Last edited:
Xrac, that's a real good price at $12.50. Thanks for posting.

There's some real good step by step "how to" info in the book that can help people separate their business from the competition and dominate their market. At $12.50 an insurance agent can't go wrong with that investment.

The best book I read was how to become an insurance agent. It's a maroon and white book. I'd post a link to it, but I guess I'm too new to post links yet. Sorry

I see on Amazon as of today that that they are currently selling new copies of the book for $12.99.

I think this book would be helpful to any insurance agent. The whole sales process discussed in this book is great.

Out of all the insurance agents out there, why should prospects buy from you? What makes you different? What can you provide them that your competition is not?

The step by step strategies in this book can help you differentiate yourself from your competition so you can make more sales.

At $13 it definitely worth taking a look at. They charge their clients multiple thousands of dollars to do the very things they spell out how to do in the book.

I see on Amazon as of today that that they are currently selling new copies of the book for $12.99.

I think this book would be helpful to any insurance agent. The whole sales process discussed in this book is great.

Out of all the insurance agents out there, why should prospects buy from you? What makes you different? What can you provide them that your competition is not?

The step by step strategies in this book can help you differentiate yourself from your competition so you can make more sales.

At $13 it definitely worth taking a look at. They charge their clients multiple thousands of dollars to do the very things they spell out how to do in the book.

Tampa why are you working so hard to plug this book?

Last edited:
The best book I read was how to become an insurance agent. It's a maroon and white book. I'd post a link to it, but I guess I'm too new to post links yet. Sorry

I wouldn't mind checking that. Have the exact title of the book and the author so I can find it?

Back