How Do I Check What States I'm Licensed In??

Actually, if you received your license through an employer, they don't always tell you which states they've applied for you. That's how an agent wouldn't know which states they are licensed in. The sarcastic comments are very "brilliant"

Actually, if you received your license through an employer, they don't always tell you which states they've applied for you. That's how an agent wouldn't know which states they are licensed in. The sarcastic comments are very "brilliant"
It is doubtful that any of the people involved are around to see your "chastisement" considering this thread is over 4 years old. :skeptical:

How do I know which states I have a non res active? I worked for a company that where we sold to multiple states. I'd like to know who I can still sell to

How do you not know what states your licensed in? You had to apply to them. Or do you mean to see which states have actually issued you your non-res license and are active?

A lot of call centers have you licensed as a non resident producer but don't give you a copy of your license. That's how I ended up in 49/50.

I've no idea what my producer number in each of those states are.

A lot of call centers have you licensed as a non resident producer but don't give you a copy of your license. That's how I ended up in 49/50.

I've no idea what my producer number in each of those states are.

Do a search on the state DOI website.

I did and I have a copy of each of those license for things I do outside of my normal day to day job.

What I meant was basically..."If you ask my my producer number in AK for example, I would not have a clue off the top of my head."

If you're licensed in many states you can keep track of them and see about renewals for 14.95 per year with Sircon's ProducerEDGE Premium service.

Sircon ProducerEDGE

Back