How Many Times Did It Take You to Pass Your Test???

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
How many times did it take you to pass your Insurance Lic Test?

My sister Mandy has failed her P and C test twice and I'm trying to show her that a lot of people don't pass the test the 1st time.

I failed my test the 1st time because I didnt study and I thought I knew it all.

How many times did it take you to pass your test?

It took me twice, the first time I was arrogant enough (when your at genius level intelligence like me, it comes with the territory) to think I could just scan the study guide the night before, failed and then passed it the 2nd go around.

First time BUT when I was done, I thought I for sure had failed. When the lady said I passed I about fell over.

I wonder if the questions on the P&C are worded like the L&H. 50% of these tests are being able to read really well, to understand/decipher what answer they are looking for (being a good test taker).

My brother said the series 7 was about the same as the L&H as far as being hard to pass. My friend just studied for 2 weeks for the series 7 and passed no problem and he used to be an ***. Even in high school he could barely read. Now it's like somebody turned the light s on upstairs or something. Pretty cool.

First time for me, too, but I missed a few answers. It was a wake-up call for me, because I usually score 100% on exams.

I had been experiencing difficulty remembering things I just studied minutes before, and discovered that the medication I was taking was affecting my memory. I dropped that Rx in favor of an alternate, which seems to have helped.

Tell her if she drinks a lot of coffee (or taking other stimulants) while studying, she needs to continue doing this the day of the exam. Psych studies indicate a stimulant-linked effect on memory and recall. IOW, to recall the info, you need to be under the same stimulant during the exam.

Back