This is how Mark Rosenthal Sells Ins.

This thread is very helpful. A quick summary would be

1. Using a free, state issued "living will" is a way to help out prospects and possibly turn them into clients.

2. A "living will" is not a "will" (Last will and Testament)

3. A "living will" is the same as a "Advanced Directive" or a "Not F*cking dead yet will". :laugh:

4. I do not have the legal ability to tell you that you can call a "living will" a "Not F*cking dead yet will" because I am not a lawyer.

5. Internet threads are a much more sanitary way of having a real "pissing contest"

Thanks for the info Mr. Rosenthal

Mark,

I'm from Australia and they've only just been talking about 'living will' recently....

Could we use your approach in a cold call? If so, how best do you think the call should go?

Thanks for your input....
GeekInc :)

Can legal zoom help you with legal document preparation without being an actual attorney?

How about these "We the People" type places?

Most doctors and hospitals also are now giving their own templates for medical powers of attorney and medical directives.

I wouldn't charge for it, nor would I give any specific advice on how to complete it.

To bring up an old thread, can you help with the living will even if your not an attorney?

Great thead.

Living Wills have been used for lead bait since Adam closed Eve. They are just a preprinted document that is available from many sources for free. You can provide them all day long. Maybe in some states they are more complicated than that.

If you advise them on how to complete it you have crossed the line. Now you are playing lawyer. But they all come with instructions and there are only two choices. Unhook me or never unhook me.

Back