This is how Mark Rosenthal Sells Ins.

Hey, thanks for responding, I'm glad you didn't think it was an inconvenience;

Do you really offer the following to agents? I guess you're an agency?

• Higher Commissions
  • Daily Pay
  • Trips, Prizes, and Contests
  • Guaranteed Issue – No Questions Asked
  • Table 4 Term
  • Jet Issue – No Blood, No Urine, No Paramed
  • No E & O Requirements
  • No Mortgage Requirements
  • Accidental Death Protection with Return of Premium
  • High Non Medical Limits
  • Ability to Write Clients – Sight Unseen
  • FREE Child Rider
  • Low Minimums or Smaller Amounts
  • Special Class for Occasional Tobacco Users
  • Renewal Commissions on Term
  • Policy Mailed Directly to Client or Agent
  • Recruiting Opportunity
  • Grandchild/Great Grandchild Rider
  • Final Expense & Senior Market
  • Prospecting Systems
  • Lead Information
  • Individual Monthly Billing
  • Simplified Critical Illness (Ages 18-79)
  • Postal and Civil Employees Payroll Deduction
  • Free Business Cards
  • Agent Training/Help Getting Started
  • Life Settlement(s)
  • Guaranteed Issue Health Plans
  • Your Own Website (Click Here To Get Started)

I've spoken with Mark on the phone. He is the genuine article. He doesn't pretend to be guy that does reverse split dollar estate cases or anything like that. He serves middle America and below with a valuable service. It is hard to get anyone to sit down and discuss life insurance. When the cases are smaller it becomes even less profitable. It seems Mark has found a great way to help millions of people who need it.

Thank you Mark. You are one of the best insurance agents of which I've had the pleasure of speaking.

Come on, who didn't feel a twinge on the heart strings with that story?

I got teary, maybe it was my contact lens, LOL

I've spoken with Mark on the phone. He is the genuine article. He doesn't pretend to be guy that does reverse split dollar estate cases or anything like that. He serves middle America and below with a valuable service. It is hard to get anyone to sit down and discuss life insurance. When the cases are smaller it becomes even less profitable. It seems Mark has found a great way to help millions of people who need it.

Thank you Mark. You are one of the best insurance agents of which I've had the pleasure of speaking.

Come on, who didn't feel a twinge on the heart strings with that story?

Hey, thanks for responding, I'm glad you didn't think it was an inconvenience;

Do you really offer the following to agents? I guess you're an agency?

Yes, I offer all those things plus more and thanks for the plug.

Rob in case you didn't read my profile on here or read some of my other post. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm am a third generation insurance agent. I do both personal sales and I'm also an IMO. I get the best of both worlds. I have a ton of advantages. I've learned from the best and I don't mind sharing what I have learned and what I personally do.

You do not have to be one of my agents to get advise from me, or help from me and I do not charge for it.

Once again, I hope this idea that I just post helps some of you with your sales.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.com

Last edited:
Mark,
Thanks for posting, this is good stuff. I would like to work it into my business.

Do you or anyone think though that by actually helping them fill it out, keep copies, etc...that it gets into the area of practicing law without a license???

Mark,
Thanks for posting, this is good stuff. I would like to work it into my business.

Do you or anyone think though that by actually helping them fill it out, keep copies, etc...that it gets into the area of practicing law without a license???

Big difference between a living will and a will.

The law says that anyone can make their own living will.
Lawyers do not make living wills or medical power of attorney.

Only legal issue to member is they must be witness by a non family member or a party that has no interest in the outcome. On that link for the living will up above. It has each state's living will law on it.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.com

Last edited:
I can vouch for Mark. Been licensed thru his agency for several life insurance companies and whenever I had questions either he or his dad, Greg, would pick up the phone and try to help. I've been to their office too when they had a seminar trying to explain this concept and funeral planning.

Yes....Mark is the idea man.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lawyers do not make living wills or medical power of attorney.

Actually, they do.

Along with various powers of attorney. In some states having a health care directive (or living will) is not enough. Unless a designated individual also has a medical POA they cannot act on your wishes.

Here are some other sources you may be interested in.

Aging With Dignity - Five Wishes

And for GA . . .

GEORGIA ADVANCE DIRECTIVE FOR HEALTH CARE

Living Wills, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Gone with the Wind! at What Is Goin’ On?

http://www.aging.dhr.georgia.gov/DHR-DAS/GEORGIA ADVANCE DIRECTIVE FOR HEALTH CARE-07.pdf

Last edited:
Back