This is how Mark Rosenthal Sells Ins.

Here is a new twist to my idea. Buy some Aquarium Tubing. You can get 25 feet of this tubing for $1.99 on http://www.aquariumguys.com/airlinetubing6.html this tubing reminds me of life support tubing. Cut it into little 3 inch pieces. Give them out to people. Have you ever thought about this tubing might be what keeps you alive one day. It keeps a lot of people alive these days. Would you want to be kept alive with it or would you want to be unplugged?

You can go back to the first post on this thread to learn the idea again.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.com

Here is a new twist to my idea. Buy some Aquarium Tubing. You can get 25 feet of this tubing for $1.99 on http://www.aquariumguys.com/airlinetubing6.html this tubing reminds me of life support tubing. Cut it into little 3 inch pieces. Give them out to people. Have you ever thought about this tubing might be what keeps you alive one day. It keeps a lot of people alive these days. Would you want to be kept alive with it or would you want to be unplugged?

You can go back to the first post on this thread to learn the idea again.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.comhttp://www.realfastservice.comhttp://www.realfastservice.com

That would be a good grabber for a letter as well.

That would be a good grabber for a letter as well.

Following is a copy of the letter I wrote that Mark has published on his website.

You can buy a cheap roll of "small" plastic tubing at Home Depot. Cut a small piece and hot glue it to the top of the page. You don't want the tubing to come off the letter, or it would spoil the fun.

Dear Mrs. Jones Nov. 10th, 2008

You may wonder why I have attached this plastic tube to the top of this page.

I have done this for two important reasons:

1. I know how busy you are and I wanted to get your attention.

2. This tube represents an important decision that most people never make.

Do you remember Terri Schiavo? (Pic. of Terri S. Here)

Terri Schiavo was the woman from Florida who suffered brain damage and became dependent on a feeding tube; the case of Terri Schiavo attracted widespread media and public attention.

Do you know what Ms. Schiavo didn’t have? A Living Will (also called an Advanced Directive).

If Terri Schiavo would have completed a Living Will, the truth is, you never would have heard of her. All of her medical decisions would have been handled in advance, with her choice and the support of her family.

The sad part is, 80% of our population does not have a Living Will.

With a Living Will:

• You Keep Control Over Your Medical Decisions!

• Your Loved Ones Can Care For You Without the Guilt!

• You Keep Strangers Out of Your Business!

So what will a Living Will cost you? You can hire a high-cost attorney to do it for you, or you can get a Living Will from me… FOR FREE!

Why am I willing to do this?

My name is Tony Jackson and I am a local Insurance Professional. If I can help you do something good and necessary, perhaps I will earn your trust to help you in other areas also.

To get your Free Living Will with no obligation and no sales pitch (I hate those too) call me directly at 303-459-2585. If I don’t answer, it is because I am helping someone else so just leave a message and I will return your call promptly.

Sincerely,

Tony Jackson
Insurance Professional

P.S. I know you are busy, but call soon as our calendar is filling up fast for this time of year.

Tony, you did a great job on this letter and I thank you for it. I think it can be used for a direct mailing and would get great results.

I love it when agents work together and make ideas better. I want to see agents take some of my ideas and make them better for everyone.

Mark Rosenthal
[email protected]
www.realfastservice.com

Do you remember Terri Schiavo? (Pic. of Terri S. Here)

Terri Schiavo was the woman from Florida who suffered brain damage and became dependent on a feeding tube; the case of Terri Schiavo attracted widespread media and public attention.

Do you know what Ms. Schiavo didn’t have? A Living Will (also called an Advanced Directive).

If Terri Schiavo would have completed a Living Will, the truth is, you never would have heard of her. All of her medical decisions would have been handled in advance, with her choice and the support of her family.

I love the theory of the letter. Great job.

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable using Terry Schaivo's image without permission. And I highly doubt you could get permission. But I'm not sure how else to effectively convey the message.

Anyone else have thoughts?

I love the theory of the letter. Great job.

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable using Terry Schaivo's image without permission. And I highly doubt you could get permission. But I'm not sure how else to effectively convey the message.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Her famous photos are not copyrighted. If you do a google search on her, you will see about 100,000 websites using the same photos.

We are not using them to sell a book on her or anything.

I see nothing wrong with using the photo.

Weighing in . . . .

I am not a life guy. Write it when someone asks. Never cared for getting into the whole "back the hearse up to the door" routine to sell life insurance.

While I understand what you are doing, and I agree there is some merit to the "living will" approach, using Terri Schiavo's image is a bit like the anti-abortionists showing aborted fetuses.

Now I probably pissed off two groups . . .

Back