How much money did you make this year so far?

twcbrandon

I notice people giving advice on here, but the important thing is are you making good money?

If your not making decent money, I really don't want to hear your advice.

That might be rude, but I'm here to learn what makes money.

If you make over 80,000 a year as an insurance agent or higher, then I am willing to listen to your advice.

If this is you then what are your secrets to success?

Learn what to do from the successful people and learn what NOT to do from the unsuccessful people. Just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for me, but at least its something to try or modify.

Last edited:
Here's some advice then... don't be such an A SS.

The best advice I got in this business was 20 years ago at the NYL agents meeting in NYC. It was from the top agent back in 1989, he made something like 3.5 million first year commission.

He said "be nice to everyone you meet, as you never know who will help you someday."

I've made money, I've lost money. Money comes and goes in this business. However, that guy's advice is still the best ever given to me. It has helped me many times over and is still a far better indicator of a person than a dollar sign.

No, the important thing on here is are we giving good advice.

And, if you take the advice and use it to make good money.

PS: There are no secrets to success, ask any successful person, there is a formula. Get Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale, it's arguably the best audio series you can ever listen to.

I notice people giving advice on here, but the important thing is are you making good money?

If your not making decent money, I really don't want to hear your advice.

That might be rude, but I'm here to learn what makes money.

If you make over 80,000 a year as an insurance agent or higher, then I am willing to listen to your advice.

If this is you then what are your secrets to success?

Learn what to do from the successful people and learn what NOT to do from the unsuccessful people. Just because it worked for someone else doesn't mean it'll work for me, but at least its something to try or modify.

Back