How to Prospect for Life Insurance Sales?

bballer2300

Expert
What are the best ways to grow a book of business of new life insurance sales? Any advice will be appreciated. Explaining what has or has not worked for them.

What are the best ways to grow a book of business of new life insurance sales? Any advice will be appreciated. Explaining what has or has not worked for them.

That is what most of this website is for.

Go and do searches for prospecting on here and see what people like to do. Are you final expense, retirement planning, mortgage protection term, or what?

Also, I highly suggest going to Topgunproducers.com as well as Mark Rosenthal's forums, too.

Insurance Agent Forum - Hosted by Mark Rosenthal • Index page
Top Gun Producers • Index page

They are both good for additional information on life prospecting and everything. One of them is a pain in the ass to register for but they both have some good things to read on there. JUST DO A SEARCH.

The moral of this post: People aren't going to repost years of things again on here. Do searches, poke around, and research and ask specific questions.

Thank you for the replies. Of the methods of prospecting you listed above what has worked for you? I have tried internet leads. The problem was that there were so many agents all calling the lead at once it was hard to develop a relationship with the prospect. How have internet leads been for you?

Thank you for the replies. Of the methods of prospecting you listed above what has worked for you? I have tried internet leads. The problem was that there were so many agents all calling the lead at once it was hard to develop a relationship with the prospect. How have internet leads been for you?

What works best for me is cold calling, door to door, and getting refferals.

I'm starting to build the book by working tele leads. so far that has worked best for me and working each consistently for referrals.
that may be the quickest least painful way.

We have some free recorded webinars we have done with insurance agents on how they prospect for business with aged insurance leads that you can request from our website.

Two recordings that would be of particular interest to you for life insurance sales would be:

1. How To Make 6 Figures A Year Working Aged Leads

2. How To Make A Sale A Day With Aged Life Insurance Leads

To request those 2 free recordings as well as others listed on the site, go to:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

How deep is the ocean? How high is the sky? Who is John Galt?

(sorry, I'm in a weird mood tonight, so listen to everyone else not me)

Setting up a website and making it visible in different search engines. This is what we called Search Engine Optimization. This is what other insurance companies are doing since many people are now using internet to find insurance products they need like life insurance.

Back