I Was Doing "_________" Before Insurance..

15 years working in commercial banking. (Client management, finance, etc.). Gonna start off slowly by keeping my day job and carefully cross-selling my existing client base. I'm partnering up with a successful commercial independent agency to make it happen. Hopefully after a year I'll have the book and the know-how to quit my day job and hit it full time.

Actually looking for a good online training program now to prepare for licensing exam. Any recommendations?

Started out in personal injury. Wrong side of the insurance game lol. But I did learn which carriers were worth their salt and it sure influenced my own insurance purchasing decisions. Been managing a buy here pay here car lot the past few years. Still there (family business) and opened the agency on-site.

Started out in personal injury. Wrong side of the insurance game lol. But I did learn which carriers were worth their salt and it sure influenced my own insurance purchasing decisions. Been managing a buy here pay here car lot the past few years. Still there (family business) and opened the agency on-site.

Do you take the Debit Express card?:twitchy:

I was in real estate for over 20 years...after having experienced critical illness of my own and having had 3 family members pass away in the past 2 years, I've learned about the importance of having the right life insurance in place to protect not only my family but myself. So far it's been an extremely rewarding career!

I was in real estate for over 20 years...after having experienced critical illness of my own and having had 3 family members pass away in the past 2 years, I've learned about the importance of having the right life insurance in place to protect not only my family but myself. So far it's been an extremely rewarding career!

Do you also sell Critical Illness coverage?

Do you also sell Critical Illness coverage?
Most of the policies I write has critical illness riders included...that's really what got me interested in this career. It was too late to help myself but I can help others in the meantime. :)

Newbie here, been in the biz for about 6 months.
After High School, 8 years in the Marine Corps, both active and reserve, numerous amount of manufacturing jobs. 3 colleges (not degrees) for communications. Gradually moved into residential demo and mold remediation. Got married. Finally finished a 2 year associates at a Tech School in Wharehouse Maint. and found a phenomenal Co. That aligns with my principals. Never thought I would be here, but my purpose is clear to me. This Forums expertise has been so great. Even the relational dynamics have been something to experience. THIS is a family here. No doubt about it.

Back